Earth Day

HOT RAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In observance of Earth Day I am finally going to do something with the several dozen tires in my yard.

Since they are an eyesore ans taking them to the landfill would only contribute to the over-abundance of trash, there I have decided to just burn them.

Now if I could only figure out how to return the 30+ gallons of used oil to the earth that it came out of without getting caught.

In observance of Earth Day I am finally going to do something with the several dozen tires in my yard.

Since they are an eyesore ans taking them to the landfill would only contribute to the over-abundance of trash, there I have decided to just burn them.

Now if I could only figure out how to return the 30+ gallons of used oil to the earth that it came out of without getting caught.

When you bun those tires throw that oil on the tires first,Done deal tires gone and the oil!:wavey:,and fire the pails in there too if they are plastic!:laugh::hahaha::rofl:

When you bun those tires throw that oil on the tires first,Done deal tires gone and the oil!:wavey:,and fire the pails in there too if they are plastic!:laugh::hahaha::rofl:

don't forget to invite the neighbors over for a wiener & marshmallow roast

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

for earth day i should shoot a nabor of mine ,,,the earth would be a better place without his worthless ass on the planet :D

Well,burnt all the tires and oil and the insulation off a bunch of electrical wiring.

I burnt it in the drainage ditch out back.With the rain we are getting now it has washed all the debris away :rock:

The earth in my yard is clean again. :D

Happy Earth Day !

Also replaced all the flourescent bulbs with incandescent.Never liked that flicker.

Well,burnt all the tires and oil and the insulation off a bunch of electrical wiring.

I burnt it in the drainage ditch out back.With the rain we are getting now it has washed all the debris away :rock:

The earth in my yard is clean again. :D

Happy Earth Day !

Also replaced all the flourescent bulbs with incandescent.Never liked that flicker.

dont forget to bust that flourescent bulb open in that drainage ditch ,,the toads need that third eye to eat more bugs ,,

im going out back and set the woods on fire ,,its been dry as a popcorn fart here so it should burn REAL good :D

dont forget to bust that flourescent bulb open in that drainage ditch ,,the toads need that third eye to eat more bugs ,,

im going out back and set the woods on fire ,,its been dry as a popcorn fart here so it should burn REAL good :D

hahahaha

just completing the circle of life when ya burn 'em :D

the east coast is becoming another festering shithole from all the rain :(

Damn:stupid::dong::needpics:

texasfire.jpg

anyone got any marshmellows

Last edited:
Sent this to those on my email list.Hope a tree-hugger gets it somehow.Will probably have an apoplectic fit.

Yesterday was Earth Day.

What did YOU do ?

Not to brag too much but I decided to finally get with the movement and do SOMETHING.

Looking at my cluttered and littered yard ,I decided to clean it up.I gathered all the downed branches,the plastic containers,the dozen or so old tires,the containers of used motor oil,the old flourescent bulbs,that pile of scrap copper wire that I never seem to have the time to strip the insulation off of,and I took all this and made a big pile.Using some gas I got it burning and with the used oil and tires it was soon an inferno.It took all day to burn,but it was reduced to broken glass and a bundle of copper wire with no insulation.

Just as the last flame withered and died it started to rain.It rained all night.Lots of rain.Luckily I had burnt all this mess in the drainage ditch that runs behind my house and down into the river.I got up this morning to find not a trace of anything.The yard looks as pristine as an old forest.No trash and no debris anywhere.There isn't even a clue that I even burnt anything.

I love this Earth Day stuff.I did my part to beautify the earth.What did YOU do ?

Nelson

i used the oil i changed in my ironmaiden to kill the grass and everything else on my fence line ,,yup thats right i poured the oil right on the ground right down the fence line ,,,now i wont have to weed eat fence all summer long :D

i used the oil i changed in my ironmaiden to kill the grass and everything else on my fence line ,,yup thats right i poured the oil right on the ground right down the fence line ,,,now i wont have to weed eat fence all summer long :D

Cool ! no weed-eater means less pollutants in the air ! :rock:
(oil as we all know came out of the ground anyway,so it is only natural to return it there)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back