ebay 04 twin turbo/ no reserve

raceram9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ebay item#280638318660 it would not let me copy the direct link sorry, it's an 04 w/06 conversion/ twin turbo NO RESERVE

Last edited:
I just finished his very lengthy description of that truck. All I can say is WOW. I see why he had to post such a long description. That truck is beutifu in every sence of the word, minus those gaudy taillights, but that just mho.

If i had any $ i would get that BEAST of a truck.

Anybody here know the guy or ever riden in that truck?

Someone is going to get a killer if it sells for under $30!! It's sitting at just under $21 now with 3 days left to bid Wirh NO reserve!!! W O W !!! Hmmmmm

Yup guys, Its time to let it go. I really am no reserving it. I just paid it off last week for a 75 yr old man up in washington state, who gave me his word he was on his way to get it. Then his 72 yr old wife caught wind of his intentions and told him they could not afford it after the taxes. She said to register the truck in washington state, that it was going to cost $10,000 in taxes & fees???? We agreed on $30,000 for the truck, but said they could not afford $40,000. I dunno man. People drive me nuts. I only owed $10K on the truck, but now I paid it off, so moneys super tight. Anyway, I bet it goes in the upper $20's, but $30K would sure help out. I have SOOO much more than that in it. Its worth every penny of $40,000. Any of you guys wanna trade your stock truck plus $$$ for mine, I'll consider that too. Anyway, we'll see what happens.

Wasn't such a steal or the lil bastard woulda kept it himself. He is always screwing folks around and I wouldn't touch that damn truck for $10K. It is a hybrid, jacked up POS much like his business ethics.;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back