eBay Experiences?

Good luck with the sale! Got any pics?? I love following him around and posting that.

This guy sounds like another person here..................................... LOL

CHEER UP DANKO, IT GETS BETTER, WHEN YOU CHANGE..........

So is there any reason for us to really believe the spares are different on the '04s and '06s or not? I just peeked and they are both fullsized. The guy telling me they are different also thinks they are spacesavers or something not to be used for miles. It is snowing out and I do not feel like crawling under the trucks to read spare sizes but if no one here knows for sure, it looks like I will have to go find out myself.

Okay, I just looked at the spares on my '04 and '06 and they are each 275/55 x 20s and Tire Rack says they have the same 31.8" diameter our stock tires have. Therefore I will go ahead and use them next winter here in Michigan and have new tread on my steering tires, then when the truck has some miles on it I will get serious about selling it after replacing the original front tires with 45 series. Thnx again for the eBay book idea. Mods, please close this thread. Thnx!

Danko said:
Who has had good luck selling on eBay? I have zero experience with them. Is it easy? I do not photograph so do I get "file photos" with an eBay ad? I am down to $24,600 for my '04 RC with 11,500 miles on it (I owe over $26K still) and forums only seem to draw screwball comments and no buyers, so who has had what luck elsewhere, please? AutoTrader was a waste of time and money.

I sell alot stuff on Ebay, and its very important that you photograph your items and describe them to the best you can. When I am a buyer, if someone uses a "stock" photo, I pass on to the next seller.

Do yourself favor, invest in a cheap digital camera (less than $100), take some nice pics, give an accurate description, and you will have much better luck at selling your vehicle.

This is not about behaving. It is about getting good advice about eBay and I have gotten some and thank ya'll for that and it IS my thread and there is no reason now to keep it open and I am done with it. MODS please close this thread. If someone wants to babble about Danko, go open a post/thread and go for it, but please use SpelChek or have your kids correct your illiteracy before hitting the last button. I hope this thread got the spare tire "issue" straight. It confirmed for me that my plan to actually USE my spares is a good one.

My vote would also be to not lock this thread. I think we have made great strides between the very different worlds of Danko and some of the rest of us.

I always found Danko to be a bit of a character and tends to keep things interesting in his own unique way.

For what it's worth, Danko is no more difficult than the rest of us

VJ

That sounds reasonable

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back