ebay seller using picture of the BATRAM?

Big

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this carlswalski's truck in the 1st photo this seller is using?

Auction ID # 160908910589

-big

I see what yall are sayin, but if I saw somebody using a pic of my truck Id be pretty proud of that.

You wont have to worry bout that man. LOL JK I don't see a problem but a friendly "may I" was in order.

Thats assuming he knows whose truck it is and how to get ahold of him to ask in the first place. (dick) :D

If he doesn't, there are a few other thousand of them out there to choose from.....right? (douche) :D

Of course, but thats the Batram….how dare you compare that to those other soul-less peasant trucks?? And furthermore, that really doesnt change anything for your side of the argument. According to you, whenever you post a picture on the internet, you need permission from somebody. (please excuse me while I laugh at how gay you are) :D

Of course, but thats the Batram….how dare you compare that to those other soul-less peasant trucks?? And furthermore, that really doesnt change anything for your side of the argument. According to you, whenever you post a picture on the internet, you need permission from somebody. (please excuse me while I laugh at how gay you are) :D

Really? All you got huh. The stress of your new job must be wearing you out.

(Look at these two toolbags going back and forth over something that doesn't matter and putting stuff in parentheses like it is an after thought)

I started a fight. :chainsaw:

When it boils down, it's a custom vehicle, plus the photo is copyright of its owner. Period.

The doit-bag found the photo, so hopefully he/she was smart/courteous enough to ask permission. If not, poo poo them. I'd be proud to have someone want my truck as a "model," too, but not at the expense of ripping my image.

Really? All you got huh. The stress of your new job must be wearing you out.

Havent even started yet :( I think the stress of knowing that I have to go back to work is more stressful than the work itself. (I still hate you) :D

I started a fight. :chainsaw:

When it boils down, it's a custom vehicle, plus the photo is copyright of its owner. Period.

The doit-bag found the photo, so hopefully he/she was smart/courteous enough to ask permission. If not, poo poo them. I'd be proud to have someone want my truck as a "model," too, but not at the expense of ripping my image.

Whoooa now, calm down with all thats crazy offensive language. Next you're gonna be calling some body a butthole.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back