ebay seller using picture of the BATRAM?

Carl replied that since it's just one pic, it's not a huge deal to him, and "kinda cool."

If he's okay with it, I'm okay with it.

If it were my custom, RHD Batmobile, I'd be getting a free set of rims after a small fee to my attorney, Saul Goodman...But I have more leverage, being in the USA (assuming it's a US-based seller). "Better call Saul."

-big

I started a fight. :chainsaw:

When it boils down, it's a custom vehicle, plus the photo is copyright of its owner. Period.

Thanks lads! No mistaking that's my truck but I don't mind. Had it happen heaps now lol, and being in NZ, not too much I can do. Also, re; "copyright", it's not the ownership of the vehicle owner but ownership of the photographer who takes the photo. In this instance, I did not take that photo, rather it was for a magazine photoshoot for NZV8 magazine thus they have full copyright to it.

Anyhow, as I said, doesn't bother me, it's a compliment, he's using my truck to help sell his goods. A lot of worse things in life to worry about hahaha but thanks again Big for flicking me an email and the heads up! ;)

Carl replied that since it's just one pic, it's not a huge deal to him, and "kinda cool."

If he's okay with it, I'm okay with it.

If it were my custom, RHD Batmobile, I'd be getting a free set of rims after a small fee to my attorney, Saul Goodman...But I have more leverage, being in the USA (assuming it's a US-based seller). "Better call Saul."

-big

Yeahhhh, maybe if I were in the USA but being way down here, they'll here the case called to court, then hear "New Zealand" and all but flag it haha and once again, not worth the hassle. ;) Appreciate the help and effort though mate.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back