Eddies Engine GTG at Stinkers

wesalbert said:
Couldnt have been that bad, I know you could have found the plug.
So you had a group of people come to the house to watch you and football?
LOLOL we didnt do alot of anything but hang and shoot the bull, jsut good times, if you find the large bucket in one of the pics , it was full of beer:D

we put a TB on Big Daves ride, powder coated sandys red, and installed it, powdered up our new catch can, an got it rolling.
Larry brought me some goodies to work with.
watched larry cruise from house to house hunting us while we watched and laughed:aetsch: one of our little new deals is a beafier actually hugely beefier pilot bearing, so cut the snout off the tranny a few times,

threw the engine in , made fun of sandy, and kicked back and bs'd some more:D

ate some burgers, dogs, chicken, and made fun of my neighbor:D

Sounds like fun. I found the bucket. :D
Also just noticed Eddies truck as silver at the bottom. On the trailer I thought that was just a reflection from the sky.
Also, who's the guy on the right? Not Sandy or Eddie.....

intake072.jpg

wesalbert said:
Sounds like fun. I found the bucket. :D
Also just noticed Eddies truck as silver at the bottom. On the trailer I thought that was just a reflection from the sky.
Also, who's the guy on the right? Not Sandy or Eddie.....

intake072.jpg
Larry TNVIPER, but yeah the truck has a silver on the bottom, but it will be totally repainted after I am done with it

viperhauler said:
lol...eddies knees are dirty, too:D

And so is Stinkers back............... :dontknow:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
We put a TB on Big Daves ride,
Whatcha mean "We". "We" stood around and watched Tony take off and put on the TB.:rock: And he only had eight working fingers. And the engine was still hot. But that TB sure is sweet. Thanks again Tony. And don't forget Joanne's sweet iced tea. Good stuff.

Funny........Eddie's knees weren't dirty while we were there. Something must have happened after we left. Thank God.

Last edited:
see you shoulda came up:D

LOLOL my shepard did almost eat sandy tho, it was pretty funny:D

Why can I totally picture that :p

SilvrSRT10 said:
Whatcha mean "We". "We" stood around and watched Tony take off and put on the TB.:rock: And he only had eight working fingers. And the engine was still hot. But that TB sure is sweet. Thanks again Tony. And don't forget Joanne's sweet iced tea. Good stuff.
LOLOL yeah I really need to get those fixed LOLOL
and stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil drinking that juice!

wesalbert said:
Why can I totally picture that :p
LOLOL he is really protective of momma, hell eddie is just plain scared of him, but joanne was holding him and sandy was petting him and he slowwly opened his mouth and slowly tried to put sandys hand in his mouth LOLOLOLOL

LOLOL yeah I really need to get those fixed LOLOL
and stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil drinking that juice!
As good as it was I thought I'd leave you some. A good replacement for The Monster drink you chug.

I will hollar at ya'll when I go to install mine in a month or so,

momma said she would gladly take the ladies shopping or something, plus I still got some wood to burn:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back