Eddies Engine GTG at Stinkers

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
We are gonna have a small GTG here at the house when eddie comes up,

all are welcome to drop by.

it will be saturday the 18th. of september

Drop by here in the morning, then we may run get a burger or a little drive, then on to maybe moorseville dragway for a little fun, then probably bakc to the farm for a night cookout and bon fire.

contact info
[email protected]
704-214-7849

directions
I 85 south take exit 17 hwy 321 north to exit 28 maiden exit, right off exit about 4 miles into maiden, at food lion turn right onto bost nursery , 1/4 mile on right, park in field next to building

I 40 take exit 123 hwy 321 to exit 28 top of ramp take left into maiden, at food lion take right, 1/4 mile on right

108 bost nursery road
maiden nc 28650

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Thanks Larry

Jack and Brandon I hope you guys make it, its jsut the time eddie can bring it up:)
I'll let you know tony, maybe the trip to tennessee will fall through. Would really love to be there.

allready got you programmed in my friend, you may have some extra homework soon:D

but jsut so all that may attend know, there is no set schedule, jsut hanging out a little , relaxing and having a good time
there is a comfort inn not 5-7 miles away

That sucks, I'm on vacation the 3rd- 12th

allready got you programmed in my friend, you may have some extra homework soon:D

but jsut so all that may attend know, there is no set schedule, jsut hanging out a little , relaxing and having a good time
there is a comfort inn not 5-7 miles away
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I got access to a flow bench ;) :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Damn I can't make it. I'll be in Seattle that weekend. Going to the Washington Nebraska football game.

dang and I was gonna fire up the shine too:D
Anybody want to by my ticket and take my wife to the game.

On second thought I want to keep my cahonies. :D :D :D

Shit, I work that weekend. If not, I would have made Dan pick my up from the Greenville airport and drive us over.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back