Eddies Engine GTG at Stinkers

Really wish this was this Thursday:( Nothing ever seems to fall on my week off:banghead:

Although I have thought about going to watch Dom break the record this weekend:rock:

Got the frame cleaned up, have a little touching up to do then getting it loaded up on the trailer ready for the journey thursday night.

eddie102870 said:
Got the frame cleaned up, have a little touching up to do then getting it loaded up on the trailer ready for the journey thursday night.

PICTURES ??????????????????????

VIPER said:
PICTURES ??????????????????????
gonna post a few when i get her loaded up. she looks nekkid without anything in the engine bay:D

Looks like I will make it...the judge okayed me to miss my AA meeting this Saturday.....there wont be any drinking will there??..:itsme:

TNVIPER said:
Looks like I will make it...the judge okayed me to miss my AA meeting this Saturday.....there wont be any drinking will there??..:itsme:

Drinking at a gtg ? :eek: Say it isn't so ! :D

If I can make it,I'll bring some 'shine we just ran from pears :D

So...................I am working on making it down there :rock: :rock: :rock:

HOT RAM said:
Drinking at a gtg ? :eek: Say it isn't so ! :D

If I can make it,I'll bring some 'shine we just ran from pears :D

So...................I am working on making it down there :rock: :rock: :rock:

Be there or be square....:rock:

Wish I could make this one........ but little bro"s getting married and i gotta be there

gonna be a fun time, got the truck off of jackstands last night after a year and a half.....lol

trucks loaded up all the shit in the bed, looks like the Clampetts headed to North Carolina tonight

Who has been down longest? I think Tony has been down longer than you, but there may be others...good luck this weekend...it should be a real hoot!

Keep the pictures flowing.

Prof said:
Who has been down longest? I think Tony has been down longer than you, but there may be others...good luck this weekend...it should be a real hoot!

Keep the pictures flowing.
will do, ill try and take my camera since i know tony's picture takin skills are limited:D i thought i was gonna have to touch up the frame but when i brought it over to the shop and degreased the frame and put acid on the a arms she cleaned up like brand new:rock: even washed the 2 years worth of dust off of it...lol

a couple of pics i took at lunch. ready to head out tonight
0916101124.jpg

empty engine bay
0916101125.jpg

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back