Eddies Engine GTG at Stinkers

If things get too crazy for the little women...they can come up here and spend the weekend...

LOLOL well went over today, cut up some wood, got the field cut a bit for us, got the 10 moved around and ready for its transplant, should be ready in a month or so maybe, but have some things to do to it first, but first and foremost it will be all street, :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOL well went over today, cut up some wood, got the field cut a bit for us, got the 10 moved around and ready for its transplant, should be ready in a month or so maybe, but have some things to do to it first, but first and foremost it will be all street, :rock:

Gonna be steam powered?

LOLOL sorta:p
nah , cut up some wood for the bon fire tomorrow night at the cookout,

got an ol barn in the field, gonna have the cookout there

LOLOL sorta:p
nah , cut up some wood for the bon fire tomorrow night at the cookout,

got an ol barn in the field, gonna have the cookout there

Is the cookout & bon fire Friday night or Sat nite??>.:confused:

Sounds like a good time. Wish I could fly up for it.

man wish you could too, but we'll give you a shout an it will be jsut like your there:D

not even sure how many are showing up at the moment, jsut a bunch of ol farts goofin off a bit:D

Wish i could have made it tony, but i cant get my money back from the cabin in tennessee. I'll be sure to come by next sunday if anything is going on :dontknow:

GADodgetech said:
Wish i could have made it tony, but i cant get my money back from the cabin in tennessee. I'll be sure to come by next sunday if anything is going on :dontknow:
aint no problem buddy, I am gonna be putting you to work pretty soon anyway LOLOL :D

Big Dave and anyone else that is comming, I got momma getting some drinks an such, and some dogs an burgers to grill out

OH AND MOMMA IS MAKING SOME SWEAT TEA ABOUT 2 GALLONS FOR BIG OL DAVE lolololol

But if anyone would like any certain drink, food , let me know, remember tho , its just a chill back weekend:D

but I got here getting Eddie some bud ligh, some mt dews, coke, pepsi, sundrop, anything else?

Big Dave and anyone else that is comming, I got momma getting some drinks an such, and some dogs an burgers to grill out

?

Do you tar hill folks use chows or collies???>.......:itsme:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back