EED Viper Truck Build

EED-David

Reaction score
This is a sneak preview of some information that will be posted on exoticengine.net in the near future.

Following VOI9 we took delivery of a customers truck. In one week we pulled this truck from the Lone Star State into our shop, popped the old engine out and replaced it with our hand built monster. The new engine was built normally asperated for now, but may be seeing some forced induction in the near future. Product installed on the engine includes Striker heads, EED Valve Cover Breather kit, and fully built internals. The new engine can safely produce in excess of 800 horse power and given enough time it just may.

truckengine1.jpg

truckengine14.jpg

In its current normally aspirated form the truck is producing upwards of 540 wheel horse power.

truckengine18.jpg

The trans is stock for now. The owner may and will likely have to upgrade it prior to forced induction, we focused our efforts for this build on the engine side of things.

EED-David said:
The trans is stock for now. The owner may and will likely have to upgrade it prior to forced induction, we focused our efforts for this build on the engine side of things.

it look's like it is at DC performance!:D

Any pricing & availability information for the valve breather kit? I tried to leave a message a few weeks ago regarding the kit. Thanks.

RedRamRules said:
Any pricing & availability information for the valve breather kit? I tried to leave a message a few weeks ago regarding the kit. Thanks.

We're stilling working on pricing for the kit. Right now all the kits are one offs. We have all the actual CNC breathers sitting here on the shelf, but are waiting on tanks and lines. The price will vary depending on if you want to have us put the kit together for you with new valve covers or if you want to drill your own valve covers.

mmmmtorque said:
Nice pics ! :D

Any ballpark cost of build ? As in a completed block......

I'll get some numbers on the complete setup from Kevin, we're working on putting together some package pricing for different levels of builds that will be published with the article on the website in the near future.

I'd like to order one ASAP if possible. Can you let me know when you will have the parts? I would be using my valvecovers cuz they are already custom painted and polished.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back