eek! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangerlady22

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Okay....so I am here because I am dating a guy who happens to own a Dodge Ram SRT-10. He doesn't own it.....it is actually more like his baby. Anyways I just really want to learn more about it since I know he is so interested. So any information would be great because I don't want to sound like a complete dummy when it comes to this. lol Thank you so much!!!

First...

Welcome to the Family

Now ask away

First off, welcome :rock:

Red is the fastest color and quad cabs are for sissy's who can't shift :D There's a couple tidbits for starters :rock: :rock: :elefant:

Last edited:
Welcome to the family.

While we are a little rowdy, it truly is a family...

Your significant other has excellent taste in vehicles and women.

The stock SRT 10 is known as the fastest production pick-up truck to hit the road. It was advertised as having 500 horsepower, 505 cubic inches, and 525 foot pounds of torque. It was manufactured for three years ('04-'06). In '04 it was only available in a two door model ((we call a 2 door a Regular Cab (RC)), in '05 and '06 there were also four door models that we call Quad Cabs (QC's).

Many of us modify these trucks to improve the performance...actually we just can't have enough horsepower...its a testosterone thing...

If you want to impress your guy...ask him if he has considered putting a Paxton or Roe supercharger on the truck...if you want him to offer a long term formal relationship, buy him a twin turbo set up for Christmas.

Seriously, there are some great opportunities for presents for him:

Caltracs, Stage II PCM, MagnaFlow muffler, anything from JMB...

You have come to the right place to learn about these wonderful machines...

Tell him John Hennessey is the only vendor we all agree is worthless.Stay away from him for starters. Your guy buddy will need some sort of power adder if he has a RC ( regular cab ) to keep up with the QC ( quad cab )
Do not buy him any air freshener for the truck unless it smells like racing fuel. Hope your stay here is a pleasent one and your Christmas season is fun filled.

You came to the right place for information!!!!
I think it's great that you want to learn more about your boyfriends truck!!!You,ll learn alot on this site,so ask any questions you want.Pics. of the truck would be nice too.

TheSickness said:
Your HOT !!!!!!!!! :D

joemags54 said:
Your HOT!!!!!!!!!

Both are SIC... the first is really sick, the second is just sic in this case.

They stand corrected...please excuse their grammatical mis-construction...then again...maybe they just needed to add an ellipsis...

You're hot...

Your hot ... (begs the question...and yearns for an object...)

Prof said:

They stand corrected...please excuse their grammatical mis-construction...then again...maybe they just needed to add an ellipsis...

You're hot...

I'm sure Sick and I both meant it as a "fill in the blank", as in, "your hot.....blank"(place answer here):p Now back to regularly scheduled program

Last edited:
Danger....welcome to the forum and i hope you find what you seek. Oh, prof is right about the "long term relationship" guarantee...twin turbo set up or a Paxton blower......it will take him about 3.141529 seconds to figure out that, if he already doesn't, that he got a winner!!!!!!!

Prof said:
Welcome to the family.

While we are a little rowdy, it truly is a family...

Your significant other has excellent taste in vehicles and women.

The stock SRT 10 is known as the fastest production pick-up truck to hit the road. It was advertised as having 500 horsepower, 505 cubic inches, and 525 foot pounds of torque. It was manufactured for three years ('04-'06). In '04 it was only available in a two door model ((we call a 2 door a Regular Cab (RC)), in '05 and '06 there were also four door models that we call Quad Cabs (QC's).

Many of us modify these trucks to improve the performance...actually we just can't have enough horsepower...its a testosterone thing...

If you want to impress your guy...ask him if he has considered putting a Paxton or Roe supercharger on the truck...if you want him to offer a long term formal relationship, buy him a twin turbo set up for Christmas.

Seriously, there are some great opportunities for presents for him:

Caltracs, Stage II PCM, MagnaFlow muffler, anything from JMB...

You have come to the right place to learn about these wonderful machines...

Yeah what he said and it is great that you have interest in this for your man.
he has truly found a great woman.Hey if things dont work out, weather is great in sw florida!!I am sure the wife would not mind having a cute little thing like you around.O wait yeah she would,I would be a dead man!! DAMN!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

joemags54 said:
I'm sure Sick and I both meant it as a "fill in the blank", as in, "your hot.....blank"(place answer here):p Now back to regularly scheduled program

Exactly, well nearly...your "blank" would be the object of the preposition "Your",
......I think....but I am frequently wrong...

In any case I would always prefer to be your kind of "SIC" as opposed to Mikey's "SICK"...

Welcome and ask as many question you would like. So tell us some more about the truck.

Prof said:

You're hot...

Damn.
Beat me to it.

faslane505 said:
......it will take him about 3.141529 seconds to figure out that, if he already doesn't, that he got a winner!!!!!!!
Hey!
That's my pi!

(not exactly, but close enough for the joke)

God -- the lady writes at just about 2:00 am last night and before now there are 17 posts - 18 counting this one !!

R O F L M A O !

could the guy dangerlady22 is dating one of us already?? if not she should tell him to join up!

enjoy the party so to speak!

GriMacE 06QuadSRT10 said:
God -- the lady writes at just about 2:00 am last night and before now there are 17 posts - 18 counting this one !!

R O F L M A O !

could the guy dangerlady22 is dating one of us already?? if not she should tell him to join up!

enjoy the party so to speak!

I thought it would be "amtrucker22"s girl:dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back