eek! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dangerlady22 said:
wow.....do you guys really mess with each other that much?

If you really think this is bullshit then go to my myspace....www.myspace.com/casied

Thank you for the little bit of help I received....I doubt I will be back though.

How do I add you, Girl? :dontknow: :confused: Your page doesn't have a damn "add me" button. :eek: :confused: ..... Mine's http://www.myspace.com/4s_fed :)

Was probably set up that way on purpose,Posting it on here and all.:dontknow:

Picture worth a million words?

Hey all,
I think the pictures a little old!!!!:D

Her myspace says she is SIXTY??:nurse: :nurse: :nurse:

and I quote:

"casie louise

Female
60 years old
..motel.., OKLAHOMA
United States

Last Login: 12/16/2007"
:dontknow: :dontknow:

dangerlady22 said:
wow.....do you guys really mess with each other that much?
Yes.
Yes they do.
Sometimes it's playful joking around.
Othertimes it's some vengeful azzhole trying to funny.

dangerlady22 said:
I doubt I will be back though.
Bummer.
The other 99% of us are pretty cool.

Which one of your friends is the guy with the Srt? Hopefully not the "Piano Man". LOL!

Wifey, we have never met but I would like you to know that for the record....we are not all umm ...old!!!! Beer is good for you!

chrisjones said:
Wifey, we have never met but I would like you to know that for the record....we are not all umm ...old!!!! Beer is good for you!

Well the ones that aren't old are usually hairy, stinky or fat :dontknow: ;) :D :p :p :p ;) :nurse: :nurse: :elefant: :elefant: :rock:

I would rather go with old ;) ;) :D

Hope to meet ya someday :D

Wifey said:
Well the ones that aren't old are usually hairy, stinky or fat :dontknow: ;) :D :p :p :p ;) :nurse: :nurse: :elefant: :elefant: :rock:

Am NOT!:dontknow::mad:;):p:bebored:

Black1 said:
I agree.... :( It really is pretty ridiculous.... :rolleyes:

Let the Mod's do their damn jobs, please... If she was a fraud, they would have caught it. .... jeeeeez.....

I have to agree with Jakerz on this one...what are you guys thinkin? Only men hang out here? I think not, I know for a fact that several women hang out here....Kevan shops for Jwewlery, Mikey is always trying to hook up with one of us, and Rice Eater loves shopping in Beverly Hills...and dont even get me started on Shampoo boy!;):D

Wifey said:

well... i am a little over wieght....thanks for the vote of confidence!!! "its a thyroid condition....." everyone say that if their fat......so i guess thats my excuse too!!:rock:

Welcome. It good to see another Okie from the city here.

Just ask away, plenty of experience here to answer just about anything on your boyfriends other love.

faslane505 said:
well... i am a little over wieght....thanks for the vote of confidence!!! "its a thyroid condition....." everyone say that if their fat......so i guess thats my excuse too!!:rock:

Beer and bananas is my excuse.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back