Egg on your face

sirhc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I go to pick my daughter up from the sitter and on the way back an extended cab chevy pulls out next to me and gets on it. I was minding my own when he pulls up next to me and starts the normal BS. I just kept cruising and minding my own. The normal BS continues so I roll down my 3 year olds window and get her to blow kisses at him. I dont think its what he was expecting but it was worth it and our lives are worth much more.

Chris

sirhc76 said:
So I go to pick my daughter up from the sitter and on the way back an extended cab chevy pulls out next to me and gets on it. I was minding my own when he pulls up next to me and starts the normal BS. I just kept cruising and minding my own. The normal BS continues so I roll down my 3 year olds window and get her to blow kisses at him. I dont think its what he was expecting but it was worth it and our lives are worth much more.

Chris
too funny.........:D

btw, you'd a beat 'em anyways........:)

Good Story,I would of loved to see the drivers face!!!!!:rock:

I have seen this truck before while going to get my daughter. It looks like an SS or like it has a body kit of some sort on it. I really dont consider a race since its not my thing, I prefer the old run your ass of the road trick. The best thing is to get up next to them roll the window down and hold the wheel with your right hand at the bottom of the wheel. Then put your left hand on the top of the wheel and give them the evil stare. Once you get their attention whip your left hand around the wheel like your are turning into them while holding it with your right hand. The o jesus look on their face is normally priceless.

sirhc76 said:
I have seen this truck before while going to get my daughter. It looks like an SS or like it has a body kit of some sort on it. I really dont consider a race since its not my thing, I prefer the old run your ass of the road trick. The best thing is to get up next to them roll the window down and hold the wheel with your right hand at the bottom of the wheel. Then put your left hand on the top of the wheel and give them the evil stare. Once you get their attention whip your left hand around the wheel like your are turning into them while holding it with your right hand. The o jesus look on their face is normally priceless.
that's a good one, have to remember that one........:D

Just got back and saw this.....

I commend your restraint.... 'specially with a child in the vehicle.

I wish everyone exercized this level of good sense.....

As they say "down undah"...... Good on ya, mite.

D

sirhc76 said:

Chris

Too funny,KISS THIS !!! Teaching her early I see !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

When someone tries "choosing me off" like that on the street, I look over at them and yawn, covering my mouth...... as if to say (that) their challenge is boring, insignificant and not worth the time...

D

It really wasn’t a choice of right or wrong to me, my daughter was in the truck that was enough. Had she not been in the truck I would of at least turned the radio up loud enough to not hear him. My choices are my own and I don’t condone or promote what others do. To me the logical choice is keep my license and my vehicle. I guess Im getting old and need to find another life threatening hobby, catching rattlesnakes was always fun. I think my last life insurance policy made me renounce everything from racecar driving to flying an airplane.

"Catching rattlesnakes"...................rof.......... noice....!

I love a guy with a serious sense of adventure......

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back