el cajon car show, san diego

Smokey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
next wednesday night is the El cajon car show. the theme is trucks, i'll call and ask, we might be able to get a side street all to ourselves if enough people come:D: there will be trophies, hot women, lots of resturants and bars with Great food. show starts at 5ish and goes till whenever you wana leave:rock: :rock:

let me know if you wana come, its a free venue and there are always lots of great cars and trucks. fell free to ask any onfo and i can find out.

see you on the 16th:D :D :D

Smokey said:
next wednesday night is the El cajon car show. the theme is trucks, i'll call and ask, we might be able to get a side street all to ourselves if enough people come:D: there will be trophies, hot women, lots of resturants and bars with Great food. show starts at 5ish and goes till whenever you wana leave:rock: :rock:

let me know if you wana come, its a free venue and there are always lots of great cars and trucks. fell free to ask any onfo and i can find out.

You better take a camera :D

Smokey said:

Are they gonna have free beer, Because even free stuff costs me a $100.00:(

Smokey said:
i'll buy you the first one, how bout that

Does that answer go for me too?? WOOT!!! First case is on Smokey :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

wish i could make it. this on call 24 hr a day 7 days a week sucks :( figure i have 2 1/2 more months to go till i can go back to SD. :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

:p
Voodoo said:
Does that answer go for me too?? WOOT!!! First case is on Smokey :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

.....last time I offer a beer...:p :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow::p

Smokey said:
:p

.....last time I offer a beer...:p :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow::p

thats ok, i always bring my own. even carry a 12 in my work truck at all times. never know when u are going to need it :D :D :D

Hell, I have a case in the fridge in Rancho San Diego, case at the airport in El Cajon. 12 in my truck, a 20 pack at the airport in El Centro and probably got some in Pat's garage fridge :D :D :D You never know when and where u are going to need it :D :D :D :D :D

Voodoo said:
Hell, I have a case in the fridge in Rancho San Diego, case at the airport in El Cajon. 12 in my truck, a 20 pack at the airport in El Centro and probably got some in Pat's garage fridge :D :D :D You never know when and where u are going to need it :D :D :D :D :D

I got tired of paying your electric bill, so I drank them :dontknow: :eek: :p

Damn, damn, damn, I'd make the drive since I'm off all next week, but I have to be on the doctor's table Thursday and I won't be ready to play for a few days after that.

Crap if I had known I would have scheduled this crap a week or so later.

we have more guys down here then 3....pat think you'll make it?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back