Eloy's 976whp/1101ft.lbs build

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
This truck is stupid insane if that's a fair description of this beast. 12lbs Whipple/Roe on a forged bottom end and our custom direct port lower plenum 200 shot. We regeared to 3.55:1 rear end and this truck is ready for this Saturdays debut at the Texas Half Mile. Chute, Driveshaft Loop and other safer features in place so keep us in your prayers for a safe, record breaking run. It's a new event for Venomous1 Racing as well as the owner so this will be a shakedown for sure. With 802/869 of the bottle he'll make his first pass. Next pass will be on the dope! :driver: 977/1101
Hoping to put this beast and owner on the map in a big way.
Thanks Eloy for your business.
image.jpg

I'll post better pics and details of build after the weekend. Lots going on between today and Sat.
Scott:burnout:

Thats awesome Scott killer work. Keep me posted on how you do out there. Once this oil comes back up and i can spend some cash my truck will be seeing your shop for a cam swap.

Seriously awesome job! This truck is going to be fun to watch.

Very excited to be part of it. Listening to a Viper engine scream by at 160+ should be sex to the ears :)
Thanks guys

He had a blast! Not the numbers we expected but his tires couldn't hold the power on the Tarmac. Spinning 1st-3rd he managed 144.78 spinning at 130ish still ;)
We learned a lot for sure but his Mickey Thompsons were obliterated and weren't tall enough. Otherwise he made four successful passes on a new setup we finished the weekend prior, he was safe, and the truck drove back onto the trailer afterwards. We considered it a success. He's not even been down the 1/4 mile but a couple times so hitting the half was a huge step fast. Thankful he installed the chute as well being there was a lake at the end of the runway :eek:
I'm putting together vids and pics for y'all ASAP. image.jpg

Last edited:
RIP to another half a million dollar Lambo :(
Skated off the runway at 209!! Luckily walked away:rock:
And didn't end up in the lakeimage.jpg

Very excited to be part of it. Listening to a Viper engine scream by at 160+ should be sex to the ears :)
Thanks guys

Be Careful... Too mch ear sex can lead to blindness and hairy palms ;)

Also, you know the saying... "Once you go black, you go deaf."

So be careful with that ear sex.

(Credit to family guy for making an episode on ear sex)

Would def like to see more of our trucks doing events like this and start keep a record of it like we have for the top 10 1/4 mile

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back