emblem thoughts

what should i do with the rear appearance of my truck?

• fang the gate- black emblem background

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • fang the gate- red emblem background

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • no gate emblem fang hitchplug- black plug background

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • no gate emblem fang hitchplug- red plug background

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like the METAL look, just the fangs, no color, from justin. leave SRT on , door and tail, shave RAM logo. put the fangs on the hood ornament,and the fangs on tail where the large RAM badge is.:rock: my .02

FATTONY said:
How do all of you remove the emblems of the truck???? Are they stuck on or attached with screws???? I would love to do that but afraid of damaging the paint... Any tips, tricks... Thankx... Tony...

Hey Tony, Do a search....That's how I learnt'.:D

Just take your time! Slow is better.:slug:

Got mine from Justin. :rock:

Attachments

• HPIM0204.JPG
    HPIM0204.JPG
    430.7 KB · Views: 21
  • HPIM0206.JPG
    HPIM0206.JPG
    342.5 KB · Views: 23
Cowboy-Up said:
Got mine from Justin. :rock:

Cowboy-up... Hey when you removed the emblem from the hood, was it a stick on or held on by screws or something???? I removed the rams head from the tailgate and now I want to remove the one on da hood... AND WOW, I must say, HUGE diff... I like it...:D :D

FATTONY said:
Cowboy-up... Hey when you removed the emblem from the hood, was it a stick on or held on by screws or something???? I removed the rams head from the tailgate and now I want to remove the one on da hood... AND WOW, I must say, HUGE diff... I like it...:D :D
justb double sided sticky tape no screws buddy!!!:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
justb double sided sticky tape no screws buddy!!!:D

Yeeeaaaahhhh!!!:D :D :D That's great news... Thanks... I'm headed out to the garage right now to get on it...:D :D :D
Hey did you get my last msg??? When are you passin thru??? If you have time maybe we can GTG or meet up???? AND where and what is speedworld???? Sounds like a place I'd like to go!!! Thx again, Tony...:D :D :D

Since we're on the topic, my concern for de-badging is
My truck is almost 3, what about paint fade:dontknow:

Has anyone had that issue?

FATTONY said:
Thanks, I got a rubber coated screwdriver and pryed real easy.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back