emblem thoughts

what should i do with the rear appearance of my truck?

• fang the gate- black emblem background

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • fang the gate- red emblem background

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • no gate emblem fang hitchplug- black plug background

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • no gate emblem fang hitchplug- red plug background

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jtsdad13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for my birthday my wife is wanting to get me some visual upgrades. i already know the front ram emblem will be replaced with a fang one from jmb. i also plan on removing the ram from the doors, and align just the srt-10. my question to the forum regards the rear. i have two thoughts. first remove the ram head and replace with fang and just plain plug the hitch. or second just remove the ram and leave that space blank and get a fang trailor hitch plug. i dont really want to do the fang emblem and hitch plug as i think it may be too much. what do you guys think? and which emblem silver fang on a black or a red background?

Last edited:
I think the tailgates on our trucks look sweet smooth. No emblem, no handle. Have it shaved. Get Venom Power to post a pic of his shaved tailgate. It really brings out the body line of the gate above the handle. Go with the fang/black background hitch plug. Always looks great! Good luck and hurry up so we can see it!

How about the 09 Ram's head painted black?

P9250417.jpg

P9250420.jpg

Here's the one on the hood and what it may look like when you remove it:

Good luck

D

Attachments

• IMG_2826.JPG
    IMG_2826.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 148
  • viper badges001.JPG
    viper badges001.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 349
  • viper badges005.JPG
    viper badges005.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 374
  • viper badges003.JPG
    viper badges003.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 336
I like the fangs on the tailgate and the fangs hitchcover! :rock: Wish I could shave it...

lower30.jpg

RaiderJay6 said:
How about the 09 Ram's head painted black?

P9250417.jpg

P9250420.jpg

'09 Ram's head badges are nasty :puke: :puke: :puke:
no matter what color they are, IMHO

looks good. but how would ya go about it if the bed cover don't open up??????

i have the 07 viper emblem on the back sail gate of mine...... the one that says Viper Srt-10 and thatys it on the whole truck i like the clean look also!

How do all of you remove the emblems of the truck???? Are they stuck on or attached with screws???? I would love to do that but afraid of damaging the paint... Any tips, tricks... Thankx... Tony...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back