EMT, amtrucker22, & Psycho Mythic's wheel exchange....

holy Chit Big Nana sit loooowwww :rock: :burnout: :marchmellow:

Outstanding three way deal guys... However I have some improvements in mind if t'were me..

The OEM wheels look fantastic on the Mythic Mobile but the wing needs some toning down. The Boyde Cottingtons.. Probably should be painted or coated high gloss black on Paul's yellow truck. EMT... Yer.. You're done dude. Great look on sliver.

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
Outstanding three way deal guys... However I have some improvements in mind if t'were me..

The OEM wheels look fantastic on the Mythic Mobile but the wing needs some toning down. The Boyde Cottingtons.. Probably should be painted or coated high gloss black on Paul's yellow truck. EMT... Yer.. You're done dude. Great look on sliver.

I am giving the boyd's some time to grow on me. If not the will be powdercoated.

amtrucker22 said:
I am giving the boyd's some time to grow on me. If not the will be powdercoated.

I look at your truck in your signature Paul.. With sweet black accents like the fuel door, I don't see why you should wait. High gloss 'em baby. You'd be pretty original with high gloss black Boyds..

Venom Power said:
I look at your truck in your signature Paul.. With sweet black accents like the fuel door, I don't see why you should wait. High gloss 'em baby. You'd be pretty original with high gloss black Boyds..

How about Permastar black chrome?:dontknow:

EMT/SRT said:
Wheelexchange039.jpg

That looks freekin EVIL!!! :eek: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: Now you need some eye-brows for those headlights. ;)

Thanks for the "Evil" comment, it definately helps out my Psycho approach :) .
as far as the wing goes, im still debating it, but at least for now im REALLY making the ricers jealous :D :rock:

who's shop is that? very nice i like all 3 10's up on lifts looks great.

nana rides loww looks great, they all look awesome

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back