Engine build in progress

TurboFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the truck towed to the shop the other day and they tore everything down. There were like 5-6 bad pistons in there and the rods were out of round.:dontknow:

I will post some pics of the carnage as soon as I can figure out how to load them on to the computer from the phone.

I bought the truck that way from a fellow forum member. He had a supercharger on it.

The STS on the other truck is doing just fine. It will do even better now that the stand alone is going in.

TurboFreak said:
I bought the truck that way from a fellow forum member. He had a supercharger on it.

The STS on the other truck is doing just fine. It will do even better now that the stand alone is going in.

What kind of supercharger was on it and do you have it?

was this the silver SRT from California for sale at a great price???? aftermarket rims,chrome door handles, and so on?

I believe it was. I had the money ready to buy it but have to much other going on at the time:( Good luck with the build. What are you planning on doing with it??

I believe it had a Paxton but it was sold prior to me buying the truck. The truck was SLVRSRT's in this forum.

I plan on building the engine back to stock(no forged internals) along with putting stock wheels, lights, etc.

I ordered a complete set of OEM pistons/rods from the Dodge dealer and will be using those along with new rings, bearings, gaskets etc. The block was not damaged only the pistons and rods were destroyed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back