Engine coolant?

MARCOS909

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What type of engine coolant do you guys use for the ram SRT 10 engine?

It says Mopar engine coolant in the manual, but none of my local auto parts store carry that brand, I just want to know if theres another engine coolant I can use for my trucks engine.

Use only HOAT coolant and distilled water...
Silicated Hybrid Organic Acid Technology (HOAT) antifreezes, which are sometimes referred to as “G-05â€￾ formula coolants, contain organic acids in combination with one or more inorganic inhibitors. The most common inhibitor is silicate. The addition of silicates increases corrosion protection for aluminum engines, radiators and heater cores, and helps protect the water pump against erosion wear.

Last edited:
MOPAR Orange premixed......you can get it at a Dodge dealer or NAPA.

I use Evans waterless coolant in mine, it has tons of advantages other than the price tag. Google it and checkout there webpage.

Use only HOAT coolant and distilled water...
Silicated Hybrid Organic Acid Technology (HOAT) antifreezes, which are sometimes referred to as “G-05â€￾ formula coolants, contain organic acids in combination with one or more inorganic inhibitors. The most common inhibitor is silicate. The addition of silicates increases corrosion protection for aluminum engines, radiators and heater cores, and helps protect the water pump against erosion wear.

Thanks a lot for the info, I didn't know that. I just got my SRT 10 so I don't really now much of what the engine uses especially since its not just any ram engine. But now I know, I will always keep that in mind.
Do they sell that HOAT coolant at any auto parts store? or do I have to buy it online?

Thanks a lot for the info, I didn't know that. I just got my SRT 10 so I don't really now much of what the engine uses especially since its not just any ram engine. But now I know, I will always keep that in mind.
Do they sell that HOAT coolant at any auto parts store? or do I have to buy it online?

Marvos read post #7 that is a HOAT coolant bro!!:sheep::sheep::stoned:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back