Engine swap compatibility

Ho’ing on here has been around since the beginning.. it’s a bag of honor so to speak hahahaha and a given ! At one point I thought the moderators could and we’re going move Ho posts to another thread . Surely they wouldn’t mess up peoples post count doing it . But not sure if that was the case .. since you were a moderator before maybe you know ?

I was gonna say maybe a space x launch! But that doesn't explain the red and blue dots.

Elon musk's brain amazes me. I'm wondering if he didn't already have the neuralink implant!
Could you even imagine what a day in the life of Elon musk is like!
When i first saw him I thought of Data an star trek.

Moderators are weird breeds :eek:

The posts can be moved to other threads and i don't think it messes up the post count, but it is quite a task to go through and clean things up. I'm sure it's not worth the time and trouble these days with so few hos trampling around.

It's easier to do like Shaggy and disappear!! :D:D:D

Seems like Jeffey took the same road as Shaggy!

the other tedious moderator job was getting rid of spam bots! I watch them on here but my artillery buttons aren't there any more to eliminate the ones I've seen :(

I was gonna say maybe a space x launch! But that doesn't explain the red and blue dots.

Elon musk's brain amazes me. I'm wondering if he didn't already have the neuralink implant!
Could you even imagine what a day in the life of Elon musk is like!
When i first saw him I thought of Data a star trek.
The first post with 2 pics is the spaceX rocket.. the second is from last night with the red and green thing

Moderators are weird breeds :eek:

The posts can be moved to other threads and i don't think it messes up the post count, but it is quite a task to go through and clean things up. I'm sure it's not worth the time and trouble these days with so few hos trampling around.

It's easier to do like Shaggy and disappear!! :D:D:D

I wouldn’t want to be a moderator ,, been ask but Nope!

Getting back on topic ... hahahaha!!

:cool: But if no one stays there then the Hos ho it up again

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back