Enterprise Dodge Ram Van

Chewbacca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never seen one of these before, can't really see what is says under RAM...looks like ProMaster?

That real axle looked like a square tube too.

that's the Ram ProMaster been out for almost 2 years now. Come in a 3.6L V6 gas and the new 3.0 4-cyl Diesel. Sells very well in my area.

The Mercedes one looks identical ;)

They actually don't look anything alike. The sprinter was a twin to the Mercedes. The Promaster is a twin to the Fiat Ducato and Citroen Jumper.

They actually don't look anything alike. The sprinter was a twin to the Mercedes. The Promaster is a twin to the Fiat Ducato and Citroen Jumper.

Yup it was the Sprinter I was thinking of indeed. It's the Fiat twin obviously.
Speaking of, what's up with the heads on 12' Wranglers and all 3.6? We own one and it's always seemed low on power compared to our 3.8 but no engine lights? Should I just do a compression/leakdown tests on that even bank?
How often do ya see this issue?
Thanks Andy and Robert

Yup it was the Sprinter I was thinking of indeed. It's the Fiat twin obviously.
Speaking of, what's up with the heads on 12' Wranglers and all 3.6? We own one and it's always seemed low on power compared to our 3.8 but no engine lights? Should I just do a compression/leakdown tests on that even bank?
How often do ya see this issue?
Thanks Andy and Robert

Yes Pentastar heads have an extended warranty. You will get cylinder misfire codes if your Jeep has that issue. The TSB covering the issue is 09-002-14. You can google it and see the description of the concerns.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back