ENTIRE VTCOA GTG

ACTGOG

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Has there ever been the suggestion to get the entire vtcoa members together one time? I know it would be very difficult to pull off because of various reasons (job, family, vacation, etc.) but would this be of interest? I've followed many of the local gtg near me, but I thought it would be a great idea to schedule a place and time far in advance so everyone can clear there schedule and meet as one unit. Anyone interested?

ACTGOG said:
Hey everyone. Has there ever been the suggestion to get the entire vtcoa members together one time? I know it would be very difficult to pull off because of various reasons (job, family, vacation, etc.) but would this be of interest? I've followed many of the local gtg near me, but I thought it would be a great idea to schedule a place and time far in advance so everyone can clear there schedule and meet as one unit. Anyone interested?
We have over 10,000 members.:dontknow:

If everybody brought a case or two we would have enough? :dontknow:

We do have trucks....

I would think it would have to be mid west (Kansas City, MO) looks to be about middle of the US. I don't think you would get very many to drive 2k miles for a GTG.

maybe a Viper truck only GTG & set a Guniess book record???

ZCx said:
maybe a Viper truck only GTG & set a Guniess book record???
I'm down for this as long as I get one of those World Record plaque:rock: :rock:
I'll bring a Keg too but might be a little foamy by the time i get there:D

Chattanooga is within an 8 hour drive of 3/4 of the population of the entire United States.:rock: :rock:

there's been threads on this before & like what was said earlier, most won't likely travel 2k miles to get to one...... :(
it seems like the panama city one & a west coast one have been the most often repeat GTG's.... :)

Interesting, it would probably be easier to just shoot for the nationals in Ohio. I think 100 trucks would be awesome!!

kennygene said:
Interesting, it would probably be easier to just shoot for the nationals in Ohio. I think 100 trucks would be awesome!!

That would be the more prudent option. Let somebody else to the setup work and just carve out a VTCOA niche. :)

kennygene said:

infrontoftent.jpg

vtcoagroup.jpg

shawnmikeynats.jpg

The Mopar Nationals is one best shows anywhere, Last year only few Trucks showed up, and I was ask many times where's the rest of the Trucks.....

Black1 said:
The closest we've had was the Mopar Nationals a few years ago... I think 100 of us showed up. :dontknow:

I think quality is way better than quantity. If you had shown up at the SE GTG in Panama City last September, you would have seen what I'm talking about. Hopefully this September will many of us (including YOU) there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back