Euro Meet ???

Its possible, the german dodge forum had their year end meeting on the ring.
As i believe that not a lot will show up only for one day, maybe a weekend should be fine. You can rent small houses at the Lindner Park which belongs to the Ring.

They were there with approx 50 trucks and it was a big success.

I have ll the addresses and names to talk to, so Nurburgring is absolutely an option.

Arne

sorry for posting in the other topic.
I couldn't trace this one yesterday.
here's a copy of the post in the GTg topic:

Slowly it's about time to pick a location so a flyer can be made.
I'm still in favor of the Nurburg ring. Does anybody know Sabine Schmitz ?
We could invite her and she could take some trucks around the track so the owner gets a feeling of what his srt can do.... (just a thought).
The flyer in English ? I know somebody who can help us with the lay out. My brother in law is a graphic developer.
I think the flyer could be used to send to owners and to put under the wiper of trucks seen in the streets.

Marco,

Great idea.
I know Sabine Schmitz she also drives the ring taxi.
Lets go for Nürburgring. What i know is that Tim Schrick
Already drove our truck (he is like Sabine a race driver and
son of the well known Schrick camshaft producer)
Either way, we have options to go for.

I think we need to compare a little the holiday times of each of the countries
to catch as many as possible with this GTG.

Graphic support is brilliant.

I will summarize my list of ideas and lets just share what we all have and go ahead !

Arne

This sounds freaking awesome!! :)

Will try to get some SRT10 from Sweden to come down. But... dont count on it! :[

Bergman, once you said it, we count on you !:D
By the way, if you would come down, i live close to Hamburg, so
we could have some drinks at my place and drive in a SRT convoy !
Cant wait......
We should go for may, june when the starts to be fine. Dont forget, its still a lot of prep work to be done !

Bergman, once you said it, we count on you !:D
By the way, if you would come down, i live close to Hamburg, so
we could have some drinks at my place and drive in a SRT convoy !
Cant wait......
We should go for may, june when the starts to be fine. Dont forget, its still a lot of prep work to be done !

Sounds great! Would like to take a few beers! :D Just need a to know a few weeks in advance so I can take some vacation days :]

[QUOTE
We should go for may, june when the starts to be fine. Dont forget, its still a lot of prep work to be done ![/QUOTE]

So who is gonna put this all together ???

Ime in to help

Hi,

Marco, myself, you and another guy called Berti on here from Germany are currently the "team". So if we all share and do things parallel, it might work out to organize it.

Aim should be that all of us can still enjoy this meeting and not be loaded by so much organisational stuff that we dont have time for what we started this idea.

Lets split certain things and go ahead, but i guess it might be easier if we do it via email and phone / skype instead of forum post.

What do you think guys

Arne

Hi @ all,

yes i´m Berti, another crazy SRT Owner from Germany.

Arne and i have so much ideas....

First, we´ll have to check several things like the wright date, place.....

And then it´ll be running like the V10´s.

We´ll be very happy to get your help for organizing in the time before the GTG an even

during the GTG.

Like Arne says, lets talk together A N D pray it out in the world!!!!!

(sorry for my bad english) ;-(

Grtz

Berti

Last edited:
Hi,

Marco, myself, you and another guy called Berti on here from Germany are currently the "team". So if we all share and do things parallel, it might work out to organize it.

Aim should be that all of us can still enjoy this meeting and not be loaded by so much organisational stuff that we dont have time for what we started this idea.

Lets split certain things and go ahead, but i guess it might be easier if we do it via email and phone / skype instead of forum post.

What do you think guys

Arne

Well I can try and organise the English, hopefully I can find a few more.
my e mail is [email protected]
mobile no. 07702 807371

Lets keep it going :burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Sorry, totally forgot Bas on the list of the guys to organize :D
I have the email address of Berti, Mickster and Marco.
So i will send out an email tonight, just to make sure we shared
our contact details and then move ahead.

Plenty of things to do, but a lot of prep work has been done by the guy from dodge forum in germany for the Nürburgring.

There are houses called the Lindner park which are 2 minutes from the track and are kind of holiday houses for a reasonable price. So accomodation is secured, you can even have your tent very close to the track if you prefer that....

Nevertheless, i will try to sort all info before tonight and send it out by email to all of you and then we can see, who does what ?!

All the best

Arne

Is there a campingsite in the neighborhood ? Maybe people would like to come with caravan or airstream or something ....
(haven't checked my email yet)

Hi Guys,

now its growing....!

My handy is exploding! Every few minutes new mails, etc....

I love it :)))

That´s great guys!

today i´ve phoned with a helicopter pilot i know.

Maybe we can have perfect pics from the air or aktion vids from driving on the loop.

One of my first ideas and dreams, i told Arne, was to park every SRT 10 on a wide place,

so that it looks from the sky like the SRT 10 Logo!

the helicopter was perfect to make this unique pics, i think.

It works....

GRTZ

Berti

Dont forget your race suits and helmets :rock:

JUNE 2013, whoever RAM SRT10 driver (with & without truck) is able to make it over here to Germany is more than welcome to participate and have fun with the EU SRT Community !!!!!

Looking forward to it...

-------Updates to come --------Updates to come---------Updates to come --------

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back