Euro Meet ???

Hi Guys,

now its growing....!

My handy is exploding! Every few minutes new mails, etc....

I love it :)))

That´s great guys!

today i´ve phoned with a helicopter pilot i know.

Maybe we can have perfect pics from the air or aktion vids from driving on the loop.

One of my first ideas and dreams, i told Arne, was to park every SRT 10 on a wide place,

so that it looks from the sky like the SRT 10 Logo!

the helicopter was perfect to make this unique pics, i think.

It works....

GRTZ

Berti

This is going to be massive and epic :drool::drool::drool:

So it's ram srt-10 only? That's what I make up of it...

Don't dig that thought... We have a big SRT community and I think they are also party of the family.

So you want only the biggist ram srt-10 meeting of the world....
Or that and the biggist SRT meeting of the world.

Bas, as i said, i dont mind who comes as long as it is a SRT car or truck.
Plan is to bring as much as possible trucks to one place as i dont have connections to the other SRT communities.
If you have, lets get them on board. For me no problem.
I would love to see them. We just have to see how many cars / trucks we can handle from organisational point of view.

Ahh ok. That would be great!

At the dutch truck forum a german guys claims that it will be a srt-10 only gtg...
So I wanted to check over here.

Sorry for the mis understanding.

Might have been Berti,

Nevertheless the first idea was to have only trucks. We are coming a long way and honestly i would be more than happy if we can really have this Euro meeting with lots of SRT enthusiasts. Lets see within the next weeks what the response is. People have to travel a lot and at a certain point we need financial commitments of everybody willing to take part otherwise the organizers might stand there alone with a lot arrangements that cost money. Therefore i think its good to check with the other SRT car/trucks who is willing to show up.
If the number explodes we have to make decisions.

Lets keep sharing who is interested and who is not.

As said before the SRT idea counts.

If there will be 100 trucks, its going to be a blast, if another 50 or 100 SRT cars show up, i will be speechless :rock:

Yup was Berti indeed.
We will see what happens. When we got a date and a flyer things wil go fast I think.

:pcguru::hmmmm2::ahhhhh:
.... yes it was me!

During the first idea, we talk only from a srt 10 GTG!

Maybe we´ll open it for the SRT cars?

I Think we´ve to wait how this dream will be growing.

Im open for all....:rock:

:pcguru::hmmmm2::ahhhhh:
.... yes it was me!

During the first idea, we talk only from a srt 10 GTG!

Maybe we´ll open it for the SRT cars?

I Think we´ve to wait how this dream will be growing.

Im open for all....:rock:

We need to decide a date SOON...........

Find a date on Nürburgring, or find alternative location, like an airfield with more freedom of choosing the date.
The ring is attractive due to driving on it, but if the programme around the GTG is interesting maybe only a few really want to see the ring and the other go for other things... Just thought of it due to the schedule we have on the ring during the year.

Arne

Find a date on Nürburgring, or find alternative location, like an airfield with more freedom of choosing the date.
The ring is attractive due to driving on it, but if the programme around the GTG is interesting maybe only a few really want to see the ring and the other go for other things... Just thought of it due to the schedule we have on the ring during the year.

Arne

Thats not a bad idea if we are struggling to get a date at the Ring..

any flyer ?
invitation requerements ?
entree fee ?
times ?
scheduel ?
:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow:

Sammy,

Will summarize everything and post it up tonight.

Thanks and hopefully you will be part of it in June :rock:

Arne

hi
is there an owners club in england tryed to join the vipers club but they dont have rams

We could make one, but I don't know how many there actually may be. With the ones ive seen for sale, and the ones we already know of....maybe 6?

hi
is there an owners club in england tryed to join the vipers club but they dont have rams

Are you on Facebook mate, we have a euro ram srt 10 page I could join you to.
Fancy that ride to the Nurburgring??

my mobile number is 07702 807371

Mick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back