Everybody cry...

srt10ramman

Reaction score
hey all im new to the site and everyone is cry.. i wrecked my 06 on friday nite.... just look at her.... just got the news insurance quoted $12,500.00 in damage and they are going to fix it for me... then the mods go on when i get it back

Attachments

• 0125101049.jpg
    0125101049.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 0125101049a.jpg
    0125101049a.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 0125101049b.jpg
    0125101049b.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 0125101050.jpg
    0125101050.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 178
  • 0125101050a.jpg
    0125101050a.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
You have a perfect excuse to get a JTS Venom Hood now. Maybe Cherry Performance could get you a custom grill. Get some night runner headlights. Somebody here will have a front bumper for you. Next thing you know your truck is better than before. Keep your head up and welcome to the zoo.

Some of us have done much worse.....

Welcome to the Family

Dang that's not a wreck! That's just an excuse to start the mods! :rock:
Get out your wallet and visit our vendors!:D

its craxy bud, the 04/05 front bumpers, around $300 or so, the lonely 06 retails i think it was $1298 or somewhere in there, glad i donts gots me an 06:D

Sorry to not only hear about it but see it as well.... :(

As some mentioned talk to the body shop and have them quote parts from some of our vendors and you will have something that was better than it started out with..

On a second note, One of our members (ViperJeff) is currently attempting to locate all 9000+ SRT10 trucks ever made. I am sure he would appreciate it if you could post up your VIN and the Born On Date so it could be added to the Master list...

The dates and times he is looking for are located on the Driver's Door. White Sticker Top Dead Center MFG Date (Month and Day) additionally in the lower Left Corner there is MDH (Month Day Hour) 012306 = Jan 23rd 06 hour

Any additional information such as Actual name and Location I am sure he would appreciate as well... :)

srt10ramman said:
hey all im new to the site and everyone is cry.. i wrecked my 06 on friday nite.... just look at her.... just got the news insurance quoted $12,500.00 in damage and they are going to fix it for me... then the mods go on when i get it back

What in thee fk does "and everyone is cry" mean.....?

D

That sux but like some have said, no time better that now to start modding.

SrtBrad said:
You have a perfect excuse to get a JTS Venom Hood now. Maybe Cherry Performance could get you a custom grill. Get some night runner headlights. Somebody here will have a front bumper for you. Next thing you know your truck is better than before. Keep your head up and welcome to the zoo.

Now Brad's got the right idea here! :) :rock:

Sorry 'bout ur truck......umm not a whole lot of cryers here, fars ah ken tell. Several whiners though:D

Welcome to the twilight zone.

Say, alcohol wouldn't have been involved by any chance? Just check'n:D

Hope you are back on the road soon.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back