Excercising my 2nd Amendment Rights

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At the dinner table i asked my wife what she would do if someone busted in the door. She didnt have an answer. After careful consideration, my wife and I have decided to excercise our 2nd Amendment rights and outfit our home with some protection.
Im aware these pictures are not perfectly accurate with the attachments listed. They are for general reference only.

1.) Taurus 4510 Public Defender "The Judge" 2.5in revolver with laser.
Mounted hidden in the living room where it can be reached while sitting on the couch.
(2 self defense .410 rounds followed by 4- .45 gold dot rounds)

4510PD-3SS.jpg

2.) Winchester SXP Defender Tactical Pump 12ga with mounted Tactical Ported Choke tube and SureFire M500 LED
Mounted in upstairs hallway closet
(Federal "Tactical" 2-3/4-inch 00 buck)

remington-870-tactical.jpg

xW7348_SI_Remington887_0761.jpg

3.) Colt LE6920 AR-15 Carbine with EOTech 512 holographic sight and SureFire M500 LED
Mounted in the bedroom.
(.556 77 grain MK262 Black Hills military load, or 75 grain Hornaday tap)

6940.JPG

4.) Safir Arms T-14 .410 Shotgun Upper for the AR-15

DSCN1273.jpg

5.) Taurus Millenium Pro 145 .45 In a kitchen drawer until we get out of MD. Then she can concealled carry it.
(self defense .45 gold dot rounds)

145BP.jpg

more ammo than the other guy:rock::rock::rock:

12 ga

$200 on ammo for a weekend to getting comfortable and proficient, and still have some left over to keep them stocked. Maybe i can find some coupons and stockpile some ammo. lol

You have more to buy more

Pallets of Ammo (Ted Nugent)

westwing.jpg

Pussee!!! Break my door down and they get their teeth kicked in! That's just what my 12 year old would do to them, they won't wanna test me!

Well I live miles from southeast DC. Every night on the local news we hear of break ins, drive bys, and brutal attacks and murders that should be on national news, but its so common here it only makes it to the local channels.

I work 14 hour night shifts, and i deploy to the middle east for 6-12 months at a time. My 2 year old daughter cant protect my wife when im gone. Thought of intruders scare her, but not when she is armed. Its a no brainer.

Wildman

I have several guns around the house as well. All of them stay loaded all the time. If your gun is empty you might as well use a rock. I had kids in the house for years. They learned how to use and respect them at early ages. We have the right and the obligation to bear arms to protect our families and our country if need be.

Wade

I have several guns around the house as well. All of them stay loaded all the time. If your gun is empty you might as well use a rock. I had kids in the house for years. They learned how to use and respect them at early ages. We have the right and the obligation to bear arms to protect our families and our country if need be.

Wade

I agree with keeping guns near by, but really an ar15 for home defense? I have a short barrel pump shot gun and a small pocket 9mm(my ccw). I just think have 5 guns loaded and laying around is overkill

I agree with keeping guns near by, but really an ar15 for home defense? I have a short barrel pump shot gun and a small pocket 9mm(my ccw). I just think have 5 guns loaded and laying around is overkill

Probably shouldn't be throwing that around a public forum unless it's registered:dontknow:

Sig Saur 45 ..... Hollow points on the night stand at night with and extra clip beside it. I grew up with two parents as cops and we always had guns in the house. Have five siblings and by the time we were all two we knew they were not to be touched or were toys. My dad religiously did not move a foot in his life on or off duty with out one on him. Still to this day he sleeps with two in his bed or one under his shirt on his side

I have a .44 magnum at the ready, just in case a posse of hillbillies decides they're tired of my forum posts and plan to drive down and pay me a visit. Hope u ain't driving, Dan.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back