Excessive Posts, JUST SHOOT ME PLEASE.

FSTJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the things that I enjoy most about this Forum is that we are not getting folks who post on a thread who really don't have anything to add. Sometimes in the past we would get individuals who would post 30-50 times per day and some days even more than that. This was not done with the intention of adding to the thread but just to increase their post count.
It reminded me of the doll with a string on the back that you pulled and it just said the same anoying thing over and over. It is great that this has not happened here. Thanks guys and gals.

FSTJACK said:
One of the things that I enjoy most about this Forum is that we are not getting folks who post on a thread who really don't have anything to add. Sometimes in the past we would get individuals who would post 30-50 times per day and some days even more than that. This was not done with the intention of adding to the thread but just to increase their post count.
It reminded me of the doll with a string on the back that you pulled and it just said the same anoying thing over and over. It is great that this has not happened here. Thanks guys and gals.

We're trying to be good boys and girls...it's hard, but we're trying...!!!;) :burnout: :)

Okay, I admit I'm slipping:eek: and not hijacking threads at the rate I used to.:hmmmm2: I really don't know why this is.:dontknow: :confused: Maybe it's out of respect to the 3 fine gentlemen we have running this site.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Silverback said:
Okay, I admit I'm slipping:eek: and not hijacking threads at the rate I used to.:hmmmm2: I really don't know why this is.:dontknow: :confused: Maybe it's out of respect to the 3 fine gentlemen we have running this site.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
You make a black guy blush.;)

Begood said:
Can I do this?
:D ..................:D

Bill.

I think Jack was tempting his Ho's !!! :dontknow: :dontknow:

Keep trying and see ...... ;)

Oh, back on topic - We are all doing better at not thread stomping. That was, until Jack started this thread and then - there it went ........ :eek:

Back on topic :

I've got a whole bunch of nothin' to add to this thread...

ROKTMAN said:
You make a black guy blush.;)

Come to think of it, I don't think i have ever seen a black guy blush...:)
but i guess there is always a first time...:)
I think we all value your time an efforts here...

thanks,

DAllAs :)

mauiSRT/10 said:
The thread hijacking was lame in my lame opinion!!:thumpdown: :boring:

patrick

I the Queen of all Post Ho's tried to get this thread back on topic, but seems it can't go there so, being the smiley loving Ho that I am .............
:D
:saint: :call: :star: :willy: :dancing: :bath: :boxing: :driver: :love: :heeeelllllooooo: :bootyshake: :listen: :dito: :beer: :party:

I think you missed a few smileys.;)

Back