Excessive Posts, JUST SHOOT ME PLEASE.

Hamrhead said:
I think you missed a few smileys.;)

I was right in the middle of trying to get them all, and I noticed what topic this set-up thread is under!!! - so before the ban button could be activated, I stopped ............... :dontknow: :D

But, since Jack seems to like smileys and old guys rock, have some more

:boxing: :thrasher: :flowers: :congrats: :birthday: :marchmellow: :viking: :beer: :handkiss: :party:

I hope I don't get banned on a Holiday ... :idea:

I went to the Betty Ford clinic for Post Ho's with burnout and guess what I am still burnt out:( :( What happend on that other site has sucked the life outta me and I cant seem to get my Ho on anymore :( It's like my fingers have become imputent and I need some Hoagra or sumpin...But I am sure that you guys are enjoying me on here as little as possible :D :star:

TheSickness said:
I went to the Betty Ford clinic for Post Ho's with burnout and guess what I am still burnt out:( :( What happend on that other site has sucked the life outta me and I cant seem to get my Ho on anymore :( It's like my fingers have become imputent and I need some Hoagra or sumpin...But I am sure that you guys are enjoying me on here as little as possible :D :star:

As a matter of fact - I WAS MISSING your whorey ass !!! :rock: ;)

It is so easy to be a reformed Ho when the life gets sucked outta ya....:( :dontknow: ;)

I'm glad we all agree:eek:

To what? I'm not sure:dontknow:

TheSickness said:
When you find out please send me a IM ok :confused:

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D

You guys crack me up!!!

I used to be a post ho in training but found that I couldn't just Ho it up enough...:( Guess I needed more training from my mentors........

Stretch

amoparman said:
You guys crack me up!!!

I used to be a post ho in training but found that I couldn't just Ho it up enough...:( Guess I needed more training from my mentors........

Stretch
I doubt training will help. It's a gift few are born with.

I don't have it either...:( But it's kinda fun to pretend.:p :D

FSTJACK said:
You say you want to be Michael Jackson ?:sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: ?

Hahahhaaaa - Jack is cracking me up.... :D

He totally digs on the smileys, I can tell!!! he even posts freakin sheep :dontknow: ;)

Smileys are good .................. (a little hoing is too now and then) :D

Wifey said:
He totally digs on the smileys, I can tell!!! he even posts freakin sheep :dontknow: ;)

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Silverback said:
:sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

I think we are pushing the HO smiley thing ??!! :D :dontknow: :rock: :p :eek: :star: :D ;) :burnout:

FSTJACK said:
Sheep? I thought that was a caricature of Jimmy Durante riding a Yak. :ciao: :ciao: :ciao:

Do you realize Jack how many people here will have no idea who Jimmy Durante is.:dontknow: :dontknow: :p :D

Silverback said:
Do you realize Jack how many people here will have no idea who Jimmy Durante is.:dontknow: :dontknow: :p :D

And thats really a shame:(

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back