Excessive Posts, JUST SHOOT ME PLEASE.

Silverback said:
Do you realize Jack how many people here will have no idea who Jimmy Durante is.:dontknow: :dontknow: :p :D
The dude with the big nose that sounded like he should blow it all the time... :p

yeah i am lost on that one as well :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

kidhemi77 said:
thank you , ya learn something everyday

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - sad isn't it :D

kidhemi77 said:
thank you , ya learn something everyday

I even read an article today that spoke of Django Rheinhardt - ever heard of him??? :p ;) ;) :D

Wifey said:
I even read an article today that spoke of Django Rheinhardt - ever heard of him??? :p ;) ;) :D

I've heard of the Wango Tango by Ted Nugent. Does D'jango dance??:p :D :D

Hamrhead said:
I've heard of the Wango Tango by Ted Nugent. Does D'jango dance??:p :D :D

If you ever read any of Silent D's posts you would know if he (Django R.) dances ..... :p :p

Maserati, Maserati, Maserati, Maserati...

I think Nugent is more my speed.:D

(At least that particualr song. Otherwise, I'm not really a fan)

I was thinking of starting the Word Association game in that we have in our forum BUT I dont know if you want me to do that into your forum... Should I do it in the Off Topic Section or not?

energetic said:
I was thinking of starting the Word Association game in that we have in our forum BUT I dont know if you want me to do that into your forum... Should I do it in the Off Topic Section or not?
"Word association" has another meaning in this crowd. Feel free to start one, but put it in 'Off Topic - Offensive' and watch the fireworks fly!!!:dancing2:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back