Exhaust and Headers match up

Nocturnal155

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

I recently installed a Mopar/Borla catback exhaust and am now interested in buying the Belanger Headers and mid pipes with high flow cats through JTS Venom. Will these two parts match up? I believe the Mopar exhaust is 2.5" and the header pipes are 3" all the way up to cats.

If you have 1/2" difference in pipe size, you will have to get a muffler shop to weld an adapter piece on.

I'm a dealer for Belanger and would be happy to shoot you a quote.
You'll need exhaust shop to tie the two systems together bud.

Greetings,

I recently installed a Mopar/Borla catback exhaust and am now interested in buying the Belanger Headers and mid pipes with high flow cats through JTS Venom. Will these two parts match up? I believe the Mopar exhaust is 2.5" and the header pipes are 3" all the way up to cats.

This is the setup I have and it sounds great!

the factory belanger mids will bolt up to the borla exhaust. they slide right over and use a band clamp. the 3" mids actually reduce to 2.5 at the exit.
if you want a true 3" exhaust, you have to cut the mids and weld on an extension and/or install a band clamp and extension to fit to the new exhaust.
there's no reason to do this with a belanger/borla setup as the borla is 2.5 all the way. the magnaflow's however, are 3"... but reduce right at the beginning to install to belanger mids.
i don't have experience with the other exhausts (gibson, flowmaster, b&b, etc.)

the factory belanger mids will bolt up to the borla exhaust. they slide right over and use a band clamp. the 3" mids actually reduce to 2.5 at the exit.
if you want a true 3" exhaust, you have to cut the mids and weld on an extension and/or install a band clamp and extension to fit to the new exhaust.
there's no reason to do this with a belanger/borla setup as the borla is 2.5 all the way. the magnaflow's however, are 3"... but reduce right at the beginning to install to belanger mids.
i don't have experience with the other exhausts (gibson, flowmaster, b&b, etc.)
Thank you, this helps out a lot.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back