Exhaust and Wheels

Furyous

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a complete exhaust system and headers. If I go catless and 3"+ how much performance can I expect?

Also

I would like to pick up a pair of racing wheels/tires. I like the Eagle Alloy 17"X10" wheels and I would like some lower profile tires for them.

Anyone got suggestions and/or leads on great deals out there?

Furyous said:
I am looking for a complete exhaust system and headers. If I go catless and 3"+ how much performance can I expect?

Also

I would like to pick up a pair of racing wheels/tires. I like the Eagle Alloy 17"X10" wheels and I would like some lower profile tires for them.

Anyone got suggestions and/or leads on great deals out there?

I would get in contact with Robert he can help you with every thing your looking for

[email protected]

I have searched all over and I can't find anyone who sells the Eagle Alloy Series 058 17X10 wheels for our truck.

Anyone know where I can get these?

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
:smokin: :withstupid:
Yea I seen that, I was looking for prices online and a company with a warrenty :) Robert is cool people but I don't mind paying a tad more to get a place I can talk to if I have problems or they don't fit or some such :)

Furyous said:
Yea I seen that, I was looking for prices online and a company with a warranty :) Robert is cool people but I don't mind paying a tad more to get a place I can talk to if I have problems or they don't fit or some such :)
Robert works for a dodge dealer it will all be covered under warranty ... and he will make sure his Viper tech takes care of you:dontknow:

Cheers J.T.
He installed mids and the magnaflow and mids had to be customized and the install was PITA and took much longer then what he charged me
Cheers J.T.

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Robert works for a dodge dealer it will all be covered under warranty ... and he will make sure his Viper tech takes care of you:dontknow:

Cheers J.T.
He installed mids and the magnaflow and mids had to be customized and the install was PITA and took much longer then what he charged me
Cheers J.T.
Sent him a message, thanks :)

I got the wheels, still waiting on a response from M&H for the tire discount code.

I still need the exhaust system.

I am hoping for 3â€￾ from the manifold back with either high flow cats or a way to bolt on/off the current cats with straight pipes and two magnaflow mufflers.

Know of anyone in the so cal area that does this type of work for a reasonable price?

Bump, I am still looking for a complete exhust system (maybe without the headers). I can't spend 4k for one but I can afford the 1k area. Anyone got suggestions before I hit up the local hack shops?

I am hoping for 3â€￾ from the manifold back with either high flow cats or a way to bolt on/off the current cats with straight pipes and two magnaflow mufflers.

I just did the Billy Boat setup. Manifold back, 3", with one each side cats. ~$2500. Mine is an 05 QC. Sounds and looks great. Fits good too, but took my time getting it all lined up. Will get a recording this weekend.

Their recording isn't representative of how deep it sounds. Nice rumble outside without being obnoxious inside.
http://www.bbexhaust.com/truck/srt10/

They claim 39hp and 46 ft-lb of torque. SOTP tells me there's some improvement, but the sound is worth the price of admission.

Furyous said:
Bump, I am still looking for a complete exhust system (maybe without the headers). I can't spend 4k for one but I can afford the 1k area. Anyone got suggestions before I hit up the local hack shops?

Order up a magnaflow and JMB catless mids setup from JMB Justin. That should be around under or less. The tone is awesome!!!

patrick

I looked around and after calling JMB and some other places I decided to go with a local shop. They deleted one cat on each side, 2.5" pipes from the cats all the way back with minimal bends, a x-pipe and a couple of magnaflows. I Also deleted the resonator but kept the tips because I liked them.

Total cost $700.00 out the door :)

I kept the two front cats to avoid having to install O2 Sims and boy is there ever a difference in the smell of the exhaust now.

I kept the old cats, muffler and resonator just in case, I know I will need the other two cats come smog time.

Last edited:
Furyous said:
I looked around and after calling JMB and some other places I decided to go with a local shop. They deleted one cat on each side, 2.5" pipes from the cats all the way back with minimal bends, a x-pipe and a couple of magnaflows. I Also deleted the resonator but kept the tips because I liked them.

Total cost $700.00 out the door :)

I kept the two front cats to avoid having to install O2 Sims and boy is there ever a difference in the smell of the exhaust now.

I kept the old cats, muffler and resonator just in case, I know I will need the other two cats come smog time.

If you can.... Please post a sound-clip! :rock: Sounds like an interesting system, and I'm ALWAYS interested in hearing something new! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back