Exhaust Question

Yep, that's what I miss about the real country livin. That and other things...

you could just move away from virginia... like to FL (no emissions... YAY!) LOL .... That way you could do any setup you like :rock: :D

HOT RAM said:
A little off topic,but do you ever go to the Manassas Burger King cruise-in on SAT nites ?

I haven't been there in years. Maybe we can meet up sometime, maybe a mini GTG?

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
you could just move away from virginia... like to FL (no emissions... YAY!) LOL .... That way you could do any setup you like :rock: :D

I like the idea iof setting up any way I wish but my tradeoff is job and money.:D I am still looking at several ooptions for mufflers and I think I can get something to my liking even staying within the confines of our "laws".

Tork_MoNsTeR said:

I just want a Florida mailing address to avoid paying personal property taxes.
Any volunteers ? :D

Florida is just too humid for me :mad:

walbert said:
I have Justins catless mids and the magnaflows on my 06. It is loud. I was joking with a friend the other morning when we were leaving in the truck saying "wake up neighbors". Later that night a neighbor 2 houses down commented on the noise from the truck :D
Mine also pops quite a bit on deceleration.
I am looking at some other options to quiet the truck down.

There's a two guys here with simular set-ups.one with cat-deletes and the other with high flow cats,(both have magna-flow cat-backs)unbelievable difference,cat-deletes sounded like a nascar coming at ya and the high flow cats have a real nice tone and twice as quiet too!

I'm running catless mids with stock muffler,its sounds better then stock,just a little louder,no drone in cab,everyone says very noticable when I pass them and when you rev it up.

Last edited:
HOT RAM said:
I just want a Florida mailing address to avoid paying personal property taxes.
Any volunteers ? :D

Florida is just too humid for me :mad:

Ihear ya man... I work outside in it daily......

If you want it loudest, a little rasp and possible and little or no pop twister pro-flo race mufflers sounded incredible with no cats and an x pipe. I put them as resonators in the stock location.[/QUOTE]

i can attest to that! twisters dont drone and the pop is rare............ also tune your truck and the pop will go away. twisters are awesome!

^^^^

That is exactly my plan but I'll have an h pipe instead.

Do you think it'd work to put them in the location of the cats since I don't have stock resonators??

I personally love the popping sound. I think it sounds so f-ing tough. I downshift as I slow down for a light just to hear it pop. Love the looks I get.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back