Exhaust Upgrade

04 SRT 10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys Just got back from All Truck Nationals @ Carlisle Penn...Show
was awesome...This year they A & A Auto Parts on hand...They installed
stuff you bought right there...Now if anybody is thinking of putting on a
aftermarket exhaust from whichever company i would highly recommend it...
I got installed the Magnaflow exhaust and what a sound difference...The
stock unit is so tame a blawwww...Price at the show was insane got not
let it go...Show special 549.00 tax in installed...CRAZY...Well i'm just saying
to guys who have factory exhaust get it changed you WILL not be
dissapointed...Could only imagine with deleted cats and headers...:D
Anyways that's all for now and talk to you soon...

CrazyUSMarine said:
Damn, nice price installed! Welcome to the Magnaflow club! Its hard to beat the sound...

it does sound great, especially after the cat delete

Nothing sounds better.....................and before you Magna haters sound in about how yours rotted out just take a deep breath and..................:marchmellow:

although once you do open up the exhaust cutouts, it sends shivers down your spine

Glad you like it !! Was great to get to meet you. Thanks for the cool idea for the underhood bling !! I will be doing that to mine this weekend ! :rock:

When I finally got my truck I was surprised at how good the stock tone was. It was A LOT different than what I had heard and seen. Lots of haters posting that they are "UPS Trucks" can go catch crabs because it was far from that. Some do sound like rice though but stock, was nice. BUT, when I upgraded from stock to full Billy Boat, whoa!!! what a difference. It went from not bad too KICK ASS. Every owner should upgrade their exhaust if not for the sound, then for the performance and better engine breathing benefits. :)

Billy_Boat_Exhaust.jpg

Carlwalski said:
When I finally got my truck I was surprised at how good the stock tone was. It was A LOT different than what I had heard and seen. Lots of haters posting that they are "UPS Trucks" can go catch crabs because it was far from that. Some do sound like rice though but stock, was nice. BUT, when I upgraded from stock to full Billy Boat, whoa!!! what a difference. It went from not bad too KICK ASS. Every owner should upgrade their exhaust if not for the sound, then for the performance and better engine breathing benefits. :)

Billy_Boat_Exhaust.jpg

I totally agree...It's a must to upgrade at least the exhaust...:rock:

10-4, working on it brother. Truck is still getting it's Batram conversion :D Should get it back next week, will post photos and grab a sound clip with a few revs or as best as I can do. It honestly sounds EXACTLY like the Billy Boat video. That's a pretty good sign for them and their products. Mine seems somewhat deeper though, you'll see soon enough and can judge for yourself. :)

:dito: :dito:

Magnaflows are the best first mandatory mod everyone should make.

I got it at an insane price of $430 last year, installed in a couple of hours

Attachments

• DSCN2264.JPG
    DSCN2264.JPG
    983.1 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN2270.JPG
    DSCN2270.JPG
    994 KB · Views: 77
attila said:
:dito: :dito:

Magnaflows are the best first mandatory mod everyone should make.

I got it at an insane price of $430 last year, installed in a couple of hours

that is an excellent price and it definitely is a mandatory mod

mxzx440 said:
that is an excellent price and it definitely is a mandatory mod

Yup!!! Right on dude, glad you got it done. Did mine in the driveway, it was from the first batch made by magnaflow for our trucks back in August 04!

Cat delete is even better............if you like it really loud...all the time in every gear.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Yup!!! Right on dude, glad you got it done. Did mine in the driveway, it was from the first batch made by magnaflow for our trucks back in August 04!

Cat delete is even better............if you like it really loud...all the time in every gear.

patrick

it can make it hard to talk to the person next to you sometimes but still its sweet

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back