EXHAUST?

thats amazing...i've been using Borla for 12 years plus, never have had a problem....they're all good guys over there...they'll replace it no questions asked

my magnaflow sounded good when I first installed it. but that glass pack muffler got REALLY loud after 5K or 10K miles. I just got a ticket for it too, and I wasn't even on it.

Good decision to go with the magnaflow...that was my choice and I also have the mopar long tube headers with total cat delete...I added magna flow resonators in front of the muffler...my plan is to be able to switch out the resonators with flow thru cats for inspection when I move to Illinois this fall.

AWDisuzu said:
my magnaflow sounded good when I first installed it. but that glass pack muffler got REALLY loud after 5K or 10K miles. I just got a ticket for it too, and I wasn't even on it.

F'n Cal-E-Forn-Yah...:rolleyes:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Somehow I think there's more to this story...Borlas don't just break...come on give it up...:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I think I recall in another post he mentioned something inside the muffler let loose.

true, but it was LOUD. so loud that i didn't like it. with the QC at 80 mph it would make driving unpleasent. After adding the 2 spintech mufflers it's quiet :)

Hamrhead said:
F'n Cal-E-Forn-Yah...:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back