EXHAUST

BLACK MAMBA

Reaction score
I have a 05 QC SRT-10 & i want to purchase a full exhaust set up. But i want need some help, Im looking for the loudest performance exhaust i can get. something that when i pull up next to all these new 5.0's and SS "Super Slow's" they'll know i'm packing some Heat. I want suggestions on headers and full cat back's. So I come to you my fellow SRT brothers for some help.

Thanks,

BLACK MAMBA:rock:

I have had the bellanger, the billy boat and the mopar all here at once, to me the bellanger is the best bang for the buck, easy install, make more hp, and coated to boot, that an they include the mids, but combine that with a mbrp single 4 inch exhaust , and you basically have a straight pipe situation of a loud creation

sorry buddy.....you have a V-10 not a 8....you'll never sound like a mean cammed muscle car.....best you can do it go with Bellanger or B&B headers MBRP catback.....if you want more you need to get a cam....and it still will sound like a ups truck....just like a ups truck from hell!

dont know troy, you should hear dudes truck , it sounds seriously cammed at idle LOL, def a differnt sound and he has cats

Bassani headers, 3" mid pipes no cats, Magnaflow catbacks...The service mgr at my dealer said he always knew when I pulled on the lot....his windows in his office would start vibrating..:D

sorry buddy.....you have a V-10 not a 8....you'll never sound like a mean cammed muscle car.....best you can do it go with Bellanger or B&B headers MBRP catback.....if you want more you need to get a cam....and it still will sound like a ups truck....just like a ups truck from hell!

Hey wait a minute......:D:D:D

The guy from UPS, that was delivering some goodies from Stink the other day, was impressed.:D:D:D

dont know troy, you should hear dudes truck , it sounds seriously cammed at idle LOL, def a differnt sound and he has cats

Well i'm going to sound cammed not just from exhaust :D But i will more than likely try one of those MRBP catbacks....do they bolt right up to the mopar catless mids?

I have a 05 QC SRT-10 & i want to purchase a full exhaust set up. But i want need some help, Im looking for the loudest performance exhaust i can get. something that when i pull up next to all these new 5.0's and SS "Super Slow's" they'll know i'm packing some Heat. I want suggestions on headers and full cat back's. So I come to you my fellow SRT brothers for some help.

Thanks,

BLACK MAMBA:rock:

I ran cat-less mids with 2 dynomax bullets, and loud was a understatement to say.

if your stock and want just sound & to be loud, don't play with a new 5.0 cause you will get your feelings hurt fast.

I just did my new muffler set up and my truck is very loud with a cam sound :dontknow: but there is no cam.

you want to look at a straight threw design muffler, not a muffler with chambers in it.

any idea who owns this? sounds sick...i would rather have the truck sounding like that then a v8 muscle car...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLZ5gscvS8k&feature=related]YouTube - Sick srt10 truck heads cam Nos[/ame]

I think the BB will give you the best sound, as close to V8 sound if that is what you want. spendy though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back