Exhaust

BADAMS9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

how does the magniflow system sound on the truck. Havn't heard any great exhausts that were throaty. I just bought a magniflow cat back.

I have a magnaflow muffler on mine. Mine is catless though. I love the sound on it. I went through a few different exhaust setups before I was happy. First vid is of two of them. (full magnaflow system then with deleted muffler) The second vid is the only one that has what my truck sounds like now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeJiTNrebK4]Ram SRT Exhaust - YouTube[/ame]

Homage to my Ram SRT-10 video - ram srt srt-10 dodge burnout race drag viper truck

SOUNDS SICK. yea i just bought a magniflo with catless mids. Dont want too loud of a sound. I have mbrp sounded like crap and right now i have electric cutouts. I dont like the strait pipe sound

also any problems with the magniflo making a hole i heard they tend to get holes in them over time?

Haven't had a problem with mine....but I live in AZ so no rust issues. Also, to clarify, only my muffler is magnaflow....the rest of the piping is from my exhaust guy.

and the first half of that video you sent me was what? the magniflo muffler with no cats? and the louder one was a delete muffler and no cats

The first half of the youtube vid was magnaflow muffler with cats. The second half of the youtube vid was no muffler with cats. Don't try no cats/no muffler. Your ears will bleed. The vid at the FOAT link I put on there was magnaflow muffler with the cats removed.

howd you like the sound with the muffler with no cats? I have b and b headers and about to install the magniflo with no muffler

howd you like the sound with the muffler with no cats? I have b and b headers and about to install the magniflo with no muffler

ya have B&B headers?????

why not go full B&B?????? if ya don't mind me askin

Yes there were ALOT of problems with the magnaflows blowin holes in the mufflers not sure what happened but i think they got the issue resolved my buddy here in town on his ten went through like 3 mifflers cray stuff for sure!!! a miffler is just like a muffler and cray is crazy lol

idk i heard magniflow was good. I have b and b headers and mid pipes. Just waiting on the magniflow.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back