Exhaust??

VenomSRT

Reaction score
I've owned 2 Ram SRT10s and both had the Magnaflow cat-back systems. I've seen others such as Borla, MBRP etc. I was looking for something more aggresive. I've seen some people using the Spintech mufflers and they seem to be pretty aggresive. Who has some videos and sound clips of the Spintech mufflers on the SRT10? Any other suggestions are welcomed too.

Thanks! :rock:

I've owned 2 Ram SRT10s and both had the Magnaflow cat-back systems. I've seen others such as Borla, MBRP etc. I was looking for something more aggresive. I've seen some people using the Spintech mufflers and they seem to be pretty aggresive. Who has some videos and sound clips of the Spintech mufflers on the SRT10? Any other suggestions are welcomed too.

Thanks! :rock:

I hear ya bro that's why I designed my own system called the "Snakebite" exhaust system. It's available in rear exit and side exit. You should spend some time and visit my section under Vendors. I have clips of the meanest exhaust for our trucks period!!!:drool:

Billy Boat are the only ones that I know of that will guarantee horse power. Check out their website.

I hate the magnacrap on my new truck, im going back to two viper race mufflers, they sound insane.. love them..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back