Extended Warranty

QckSlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy an extended warranty, but in the state of FL there is a law that everyone has to sell them at the same price, so I am looking for anyone that works at a Dodge Dealership outside the state on the forum that would be able to give me a price (fair price)

Here's what I am looking for:

6yr / 60,000 miles

on a 2005 QC - current mileage 25,800

Better yet call Robert (themoparconnection) or pm him. He posted a thread a little while back selling them.

In '04 when I bought the Truck they gave me a 7/year-60,000/mile warranty that will go to 2011... $2,250.00, in California.

Quick

amtrucker22 said:
Better yet call Robert (themoparconnection) or pm him. He posted a thread a little while back selling them.

:dito: :withstupid: :)

Roz-SRT said:
:dito: :withstupid: :)

I did PM Robert, but he may be busy right now, haven't heard back in two days.

QckSlvr said:
I did PM Robert, but he may be busy right now, haven't heard back in two days.
I think you are right. It took him a day or two answer a question for me via PM last week. All I can say is it is worth the wait. He is top notch!

I am going to wait - saving that much cash is well worth it.

Here in Dallas I was told Dodge was the only one who would warranty this and if you had less than 12,000 miles it was 2250 and if you had more than 12,000 miles but less than 36,000 obviously it was 2650.

I just had the transmission replaced at 22,000 miles and my motor lost 4 quarts of oil between oil changes so I'm thinking it will pay for itself rather quickly.

sorry just read your pm...been very busy lately...i will pm you back a price tomorrow there are a couple of different payment options as well.. i have a 12 month interest free payment plan (no credit check req'd) through dodge.
i'll send you a quote tomorrow...

thanks paul and roz

TheMoparConnection said:
sorry just read your pm...been very busy lately...i will pm you back a price tomorrow there are a couple of different payment options as well.. i have a 12 month interest free payment plan (no credit check req'd) through dodge.
i'll send you a quote tomorrow...

thanks paul and roz

Don't forget about me. I have not heard back from you about mine.

I am kinda feeling a little left out here. I have sent TheMoparConnection all the info that he has requested and it has been three month and another PM with no answer. What is going on TheMoparConnection? Did I make you mad? I just wanted a extended warranty!:confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back