Exterior Mods - Complete Billet Grills

Jax Ram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys and Gals,
Since I've moved to the dark side, I thought I'd post a few pictures of my Billet Grills from top to bottom as well as the taillgate handle to add a little sparkle.
Mark

Attachments

• HPIM0081.JPG
    HPIM0081.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 200
  • HPIM0090.JPG
    HPIM0090.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 123
  • HPIM0079.JPG
    HPIM0079.JPG
    146.2 KB · Views: 152
  • HPIM0084.JPG
    HPIM0084.JPG
    166.7 KB · Views: 171
Jax Ram said:
Guys and Gals,
Since I've moved to the dark side, I thought I'd post a few pictures of my Billet Grills from top to bottom as well as the taillgate handle to add a little sparkle.
Mark

now that your on the dark side, can you tell us where you bought your mods

from one VIPERAM to another

Last edited:
Jax Ram said:
Guys and Gals,
Mark

Mark I love your truck....the Grill look great.....where did you get them?

Walt

yep at least 10,,, they are tryin to teach us peoples to read n rit!:D

comon bo, fess up!! you best be tellin ,or we's gonna banns you!!LOLOLOL:D

Jax,

Looks absolutely sick bro. :cool: Great lookin rig man!
Hope youve been doin well.

TJ

You can get these kits from my site but I don't want to post any links. If you research it you will find my site. Untill I have vendor status I have to remain on the low down.

Steve Austin

Major schwiiiing! That is too cool looking.:rock: :D

Jax Ram said:
Guys and Gals,
Mark

Jax Ram said:
Guys and Gals,
Mark

Mark,

Nice to see you here. I hope that seeing you post means that you getting along OK.

I have never thought of myself being part of the "dark side". I will have to work on my self image more.

Steve Austin said:
You can get these kits from my site but I don't want to post any links. If you research it you will find my site. Untill I have vendor status I have to remain on the low down.

Steve Austin

Hey steve, you do have vendor status, Just make me a little logo and Ill set you up! :)

Welcome aboard Mark. Nice touring the show with you on Sunday. Wish you could make the GTG in Neptune Beach on Saturday. Trip w/your Dad sounds special...have fun.

Roy

Where I got the Billet

mauiSRT/10 said:
Looks great Jax. How's the ticker doing?

patrick

Patrick, The ticker is fine and I'm better than ever. I had my billet grills made by justbillets.com. In fact, the truck pictured in their ad is mine. It was a lot of work to get these grills made initially because I did so much measuring, taking pictures, and making a dimensional mock-up so that the grill could conform to the shape correctly. I've been happy with them. I like the fact that they appear to be closer in the middle of the grill than normal, even though you have to be careful of to insure that they are back cut enough to fit over the center. It looks like that wouldn't be a concern with the grills on Steves truck.
Mark

Prof said:
Welcome aboard Mark. Nice touring the show with you on Sunday. Wish you could make the GTG in Neptune Beach on Saturday. Trip w/your Dad sounds special...have fun.

Roy

Roy,

Yes, I enjoyed touring the show on Sunday too. I'll have fun driving one of my Dads british sports cars on a road trip to a big picnic and seeing my family. I'll keep an eye out for more cruising opportunities with all the guys.
Stay in touch, I can't check the board every day. You can always email me direct at [email protected].

Mark

I tried to go to the site you mentioned but it didnt work. I like your lower grill because it matches the upper grills spacing and size.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back