Exterior Mods - Complete Billet Grills

Mark,

Show 'em some pics of your engine compartment! Anything new from March?

Bone

hey Jax's nice tag. I was wondering who took that personal plate name. I applied and got denied. lol

Glad your feeling much better. Somebody had posted what was kinda going on with when you had your surgery.......anyway it came to mind when I saw your post with that great pic of your truck!!

patrick

Damn that is sweet, I've been looking all over the place for a lower grill insert that matches the factory grill, with the same curvature and all. Anyone have any sources? (the link didn't work for me either)

Man I love those VCA Trucks since Blue and Black are my favorite Colors! Truck looks sweet man!

Mark my mom goes to the Mayo Clinic in Jax... They're the best for heart care patients.

CarDude said:
Dude are you in Jacksonville? If so that's my home town...
DUDE!:rock:

i just bought the hood scoop grill from steve austin and he told me the lower grill is coming in soon!!!!(if its ok to say that )vender or not i don't know???

I'm in Jville too!

Bone said:
DUDE!:rock:

Hey,
I live in Jacksonville over in Mandarin. I live over near the San Jose and Sunbeam intersection. My truck is normally parked during the day out on San Jose near Loretto Road. My wife drives it to work most days. She's out at the C1 Credit Union. Give me a shout on my cell (904) 608-3424 sometime. I'll be out at the cruise-in at Race track road and San Jose on Saturday at 5:00 pm.
See Ya,
Mark

Engine Compartment Shots

Bone said:
Mark,

Show 'em some pics of your engine compartment! Anything new from March?

Bone

Ok,
Here are a few shots of my color matched engine. I'm not done but it is the latest update in the engine compartment.
Mark

Attachments

• HPIM0076.JPG
    HPIM0076.JPG
    137.1 KB · Views: 48
  • HPIM0077.JPG
    HPIM0077.JPG
    133 KB · Views: 30
  • HPIM0078.JPG
    HPIM0078.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 33
  • Vacation Pictures 210.jpg
    Vacation Pictures 210.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 45
A few more engine pictures

Jax Ram said:
Here are a few shots of the Volant Air intake painted to look like a snake crawling through the air box into the engine. I've still got more painting to do, but it is coming along

Attachments

• snake head 001.jpg
    snake head 001.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 33
  • snake head 002.jpg
    snake head 002.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 37
  • snake head 003.jpg
    snake head 003.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 27
  • snake head 004.jpg
    snake head 004.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Vacation Pictures 211.jpg
    Vacation Pictures 211.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 35
Tonneau Cover

hemi killer said:
Where did you get the tonneau cover that the factory wing applies too?

The tonneau cover is a Snugtop SL with remote control. The 2004 factory wing will bolt right up. The later factory tonneau and wing combo looks good but wasn't available when I was looking so I did a lot of measuring and found that the snugtop would work.

Mark

Other things planned

Azmal said:
That looks really nice. What else do you have planned?

I'm going to do more engine compartment and interior detailing.

Right now I'm watching my money and saving for a top mounted twin screw supercharger from Roe Racing in the future. I want their total clutch package too. Methanol injection will be next since it will work well with my VEC2.

I'm getting ready to start to sell off a lot of my extra 1996 Indianapolis 500 collectibles on eBay to give my supercharger fund a kick in the butt.

Mark

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back