Exterior Mods - Complete Billet Grills

Dude,
Your truck is awesome. Love the engine shots...the snake thing is hot.

I use to live just off Blanding Blvd. and 103rd , just North of Mandrin (but that was 17 years ago..ouch).

Sexy Blue started as Rowdy Racing Red

VipeMe said:
Damn I love that Blue with White Stripes... SEXY SEXY SEXY Jax!!!!

I love the Blue too! My previous truck was a 1996 Dodge Ram Indy 500 Edition with an intercooled pro-charger and nitrous. I had taken that truck as far as it was safe to go and maintain reliability. While I was waiting for my Red Ram SRT-10, I heard about the Viper Club of America Edition and my quest for a Blue and White Ram SRT-10 began.

I did all of the research that I could, contacted every Viper owner that I knew. I had 17 entries in the lottery and bought countless raffle tickets and waited to see if I would be one of the 50 lucky people to have a chance to own a Blue Ram SRT-10.

Once the drawing was held and I didn't get a chance to buy one, I did the only sensible thing that I could.....I bought a Red one, drove it 600 miles to break it in and proceeded to disassemble it and build my own VCA Clone.

The only deviation that I took from the stock VCA paint job was to use the brighest white pearl that I could locate and bury it in clear coat. It really is a great color combination in the sun.

Mark

fast fred said:
i just bought the hood scoop grill from steve austin and he told me the lower grill is coming in soon!!!!(if its ok to say that )vender or not i don't know???

Your money order got here 2 days ago and I made sure your order shipped the same day. Make sure to let me know how things work out for you.

If you have any issues with instal please let me know.

Hope you enjoy it.

Steve Austin

P.S. The lower grills will be back in stock next Friday :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back