extreme lowering kit

Sammy11

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So , i have the extreme lowering from JTSVenom (tony) for a few years on my 2006 QC , problem was that on the right side (passenger) the tire hit inner fender , on the left side nothing...:confused:

I was driving 45 series tires.
Now i have 40 serie tires and still hits alot.
I have my 3th set of inner fenders replaced...:mad:

Can anybody tell me what to do ?
Other shocks ? (i have the ones Tony said was the best)
Other coils ?

Mine used to do the same thing. I switched to belltech front springs and the ride is alot more firm and i dont hit the fender liners anymore.

when you purchased the kit it was explained we had two different fron springs, explained you wanted to go the lowest you could, I explained on rough roads you could would may hit the fender liners, then you complained you kept bottoming out in the rear, after much investigating, you finally let us know you had 400 lbs or more of natural gas conversion underneath the rear of the truck, with that, yes you should have went with the taller of the springs and actually a taller kit all together.

Tire clearance is never 100% the same on both sides of any vehicle. Even on motorcycles the tire will be offset to one side. It only gets worse with larger tires or lowering it.

Mine used to do the same thing. I switched to belltech front springs and the ride is alot more firm and i dont hit the fender liners anymore.

I would go with what E said. This man knows what he is talking about.

Nope actually the other side, look down the centerline of your windshield and hood latch and notice your engine/trans are offset to the passenger side ;)

Nope actually the other side, look down the centerline of your windshield and hood latch and notice your engine/trans are offset to the passenger side ;)

That's how the first bikes with seriously wide rear tires were done. You needed to get a custom frame. They offset the entire drive line to the left side so the belt would clear the tire.

when you purchased the kit it was explained we had two different fron springs, explained you wanted to go the lowest you could, I explained on rough roads you could would may hit the fender liners, then you complained you kept bottoming out in the rear, after much investigating, you finally let us know you had 400 lbs or more of natural gas conversion underneath the rear of the truck, with that, yes you should have went with the taller of the springs and actually a taller kit all together.

Look man , i have a 2" 1/2 gap between tyre and out side off the fender.
If i take higher/taller springs it is not longer "lowered"....:(
I guess with the proper springs it would be ok.
I did buy ur "extreme" lowering kit because i wanted a lowered vehicle.

The back is no problem with the help of airbags , i dont complain about that , ok.
The gasconversion has nothing to do with the front hitting.

The front is a joke man , u gave me "special" shocks , remember ?
I thought it was my 45 series tyres , now i have 40 series and the problem is minor better , but still hitting alot , i dont mind hitting with serious dents or holes in roads.
I hit with the littlest dents , i dont drive my pressious truck on rough roads , u know that my truck is pampered , so dont go that way with an overseas custumor for thousants off dollars who's keep sending new custumors to your company.

I have 2/5" kit on mine and I have never hit in the front and the only time I hit in the rear is when the bed is loaded up, or I crest a crown in an intersection too quick. or big big lane-wide bumps. Hits rear frame. C-notch will fix that for me.

I have 2/5" kit on mine and I have never hit in the front and the only time I hit in the rear is when the bed is loaded up, or I crest a crown in an intersection too quick. or big big lane-wide bumps. Hits rear frame. C-notch will fix that for me.

My bed dont hit at all , even with 3 persons in the backseat , because off the airbags , thanks to Tony.

Big big lane wide bumps at 60 to 80 m/h my truck hits when i drive with somebody at the passenger seat.

i read that E never hit with his lowering kit , and he sits even lower than my truck , i have a gap of almost 3" in front , thats not "extreme" lowered imho...:confused:

Thought i read here on forum that they didnt work for SRT10's...
Can i have the serial number for this springs and maybe link to order ?

Last edited:
Air shocks are the only type that carry weight or effect ride hight. Any other type only control bounce no matter how fancy.

Sammy, dont forget E has a 2005 SRT10, yours is a 2006.

Correct me if i am wrong but as far as i remember front lowering springs are not matching to 100% in the 2006, if taken from a 2005.

I drive the DJM lowering springs with 2" in front in combination with QA1 shocks and also dont bottom out.

But this section belongs to Tony, maybe open up a new thread....

But this section belongs to Tony, maybe open up a new thread....

Tony sold me his lowering kit , so i guess i can post problems here involved his parts...:dontknow:

I went back and looked, we sold you some springs in 10/28/09 and if I remember right you said they were wrong, that I sent you something that wasn't, so we sent you another set of front springs
03/09/12 we sent you the air bag kit since you had such a load on the rear, and yes it does matter how much weight is in or under a vehicle be it front or rear.
I have yet to find the shocks or the lowering kit, its impossible tho for me to remember every single order over the years,
but never the less either way, if you are bottoming , which I warn all of our customers the extreme kit may do, I suggest you try another venue.
we only make the two kits, shocks make a mild difference, have you checked to see if there bad yet? if the dampners are bad it could contribute, but without the truck here in front of me there is not much I can tell.
I will say about 90% of everyone that has purchased the xtreme kits, don't complain, all the kits shocks springs are all the same, not very much difference in any of the kits,only a very few will complain they hit, and usually its on rough roads, or big dips,
I designed the kits to what the customers asked for years ago, I took what everyone asked for and we supplied it. If you are not happy with it, then I suggest you look elsewhere.
and yes you may post up what you want in my section or any other, I only check in once or twice a week, so contacting me email or phone, is usually going to get a reply ten times quicker, since soon I probably wont be checking in here at all.

I went back and looked, we sold you some springs in 10/28/09 and if I remember right you said they were wrong, that I sent you something that wasn't, so we sent you another set of front springs
U send me RC springs that where cut rings off ! ! !
No wonder my truck hanged with the front lip on the ground....
sorry for saying they where not good:rofl:

03/09/12 we sent you the air bag kit since you had such a load on the rear, and yes it does matter how much weight is in or under a vehicle be it front or rear.
Few weeks ago i tested it with the propane tank out of the truck , and still the same...:confused:
I have yet to find the shocks or the lowering kit, its impossible tho for me to remember every single order over the years,
but never the less either way, if you are bottoming , which I warn all of our customers the extreme kit may do, I suggest you try another venue.
we only make the two kits, shocks make a mild difference, have you checked to see if there bad yet? if the dampners are bad it could contribute, but without the truck here in front of me there is not much I can tell.
I will say about 90% of everyone that has purchased the xtreme kits, don't complain, all the kits shocks springs are all the same, not very much difference in any of the kits,only a very few will complain they hit, and usually its on rough roads, or big dips,
I designed the kits to what the customers asked for years ago, I took what everyone asked for and we supplied it. If you are not happy with it, then I suggest you look elsewhere.
and yes you may post up what you want in my section or any other, I only check in once or twice a week, so contacting me email or phone, is usually going to get a reply ten times quicker, since soon I probably wont be checking in here at all.
i post here not only for you to see , also for seeking problems solved with other SRT enthousiasts , you suggest only for look other vendors...:confused::confused:

just looking for any help and tips , ty for the ones who post me some tips and tricks.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back