Eye-Opening!

QuickSilver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the wake of severe market underperformance, production of the SRT-10 was halted by DaimlerChrysler far in advance of its original schedule. It is generally assumed that the reason the trucks sold so poorly was low consumer demand for vehicles with poor gas mileage in an environment of rising gas prices: [1] According to the window sticker, the mpg on the Ram SRT-10 is 9 city and 12 highway. As of August 8, 2006, it was common for new SRT-10s to be selling from a dealer's lot for as little as $28,000 . Through 2005, around 4,500 Ram SRT-10s have been sold.[2]

The total production for the 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 was 3,057. For 2005, the total production was 4,027. The 2006 production numbers are unavailable at this time. Due to the short 3 year lifespan of this truck, less than 6,500 Dodge Ram SRT-10s were manufactured. Compared to the 35,000 Ford Lightnings, the Dodge Ram SRT-10 is truly a limited edition truck.

Quick

(I didn't read a word your post said . . . I was too busy trying to focus in on your avatar!! :D)

Edit: Now I read it!!! I love owning a piece of American Muscle"car" history!! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
(I didn't read a word your post said . . . I was too busy trying to focus in on your avatar!! :D)

Edit: Now I read it!!! I love owning a piece of American Muscle"car" history!! :rock:
you got that right.:rock: :rock: :elefant:

The math does not add up right. How can only 6,500 have been made when there were over 7,084 combined between 04 and 05, not including 06? Where did this come from?

probably who did the math was looking at that avatar.. hey post that avatar in the right place! hahha

Numbers often lie...I will contact Stingray and see if he can now get production sequence numbers for the 2005 models...

You did not cite your source for this data, please add that...

told you guys already a few times... we have a collectors item :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

so , now , nobody sell's his within 20 years ! :mad:

Wikipedia is not a reliable source. No one would ever consider it to be reliable because of the open nature of its data. But who knows...maybe there is some truth to the numbers they use.

Just got a reply from Stingray...

He does not have access to '05 production numbers.

He suggests: "My recommendation is to start contacting anybody/everybody at SRT in hopes of finding someone who is willing to do the work."

Anyone have a contact? Nathan do you know someone there?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back