F-35....it's official

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Though many of us have known for over a year, it is now official that Luke AFB, AZ is getting the new F-35. This is after 30 years of training with the F-16. The F-35 has beaten pretty much anything they have thrown up against it and is a pretty impressive aircraft. Look them up and you will find some interesting information. I thought it was interesting and I am glad I am here during a historic event at Luke.

f35-lightning_ii1.jpg

Though many of us have known for over a year, it is now official that Luke AFB, AZ is getting the new F-35. This is after 30 years of training with the F-16. The F-35 has beaten pretty much anything they have thrown up against it and is a pretty impressive aircraft. Look them up and you will find some interesting information. I thought it was interesting and I am glad I am here during a historic event at Luke.

f35-lightning_ii1.jpg

Beautiful Jet Fighter!! Looks like an F-22/ F-16 crossbreed. Bet it's all the best of both plus some. Awesome to see them take flight albeit.:burnout:

My uncle served in the airforce for 25 years, he was a mechanic on the b1 b2 and f16s.. I believe.. he's been telling me about this.

Here is a clip from future weapons on it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbnsr2oF2gM]Future Weapons : F-35 JSF part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Its a great F-16/f-18 replacement which is why it was the result of the JSF program....its no F-22 destroyer though

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back