F***ing HAIL!

Could have been worse....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFv2W7Duqiw[/ame]

i feel your pain there, mine was beat all to crap, probably in that same storm. im in TN tho, but i have 30 total dents from the hail from hood to tonneau cover as well as a couple on the sides plus a busted windshield :( insurance estimate to fix 4826...<sigh> im taking her in the shop may 2 to gte fixed but im trying to find the replacement hood cheaper before i go and cut some costs...
sorry to hear bout the hail dings in yours!
IMG_0396.jpg

i feel your pain there, mine was beat all to crap, probably in that same storm. im in TN tho, but i have 30 total dents from the hail from hood to tonneau cover as well as a couple on the sides plus a busted windshield :( insurance estimate to fix 4826...<sigh> im taking her in the shop may 2 to gte fixed but im trying to find the replacement hood cheaper before i go and cut some costs...
sorry to hear bout the hail dings in yours!
IMG_0396.jpg

hail damage not covered on insurance?

Honestly....Id be looking at replacing the hood for Tony's VENOM SERIES Hoods...that's what I'd be doing anyhow. lol

Honestly....Id be looking at replacing the hood for Tony's VENOM SERIES Hoods...that's what I'd be doing anyhow. lol

i had never heard of those until you mentioned them so i went to look, honestly i dont think i like the vents in the side...maybe they would grow on me, but im not sure, i think i like just my original hood, call me boring :) lol

i've seen some pretty amazing things out of those paintless dent removal guys

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back