F/S: 2005 Yellow fever #65

If I sell on ebay I just ask the bidder to contact me first. That way I sell it off ebay and avoid fees. You do lose "ebay protection" that way, but its no different than selling on craigslist, etc.

Truck is priced very good Kyle. Someone will pick it up just be patient. I agree that the market is soft right now.

Truck is priced very good Kyle. Someone will pick it up just be patient. I agree that the market is soft right now.

I'm in no hurry really. I just priced it that way thinking it might sell quicker. I don't have any room to move on the price unfortunatly:( If I do it may put my next purchase off:D

I am with you. There is not a lot of wiggle room in mine as it would prevent me from getting my next vehicle :D

Pending sale and deposit taken!:rock: Looks like it's going to join the Flordia club!:D

Congrats Kyle! and best of luck on your new acquisition. ;)

Congrats Kyle. Maybe you should look into a Hellcat. ;)

I hope to own a viper someday. The hellcat's are nice but WAY outta my price range.:(

I honestly enjoy buying/selling the trucks. There's not a lot of money in it but it takes up my spare time. I need a dealer license so I can buy more.:rock:

I hope to own a viper someday. The hellcat's are nice but WAY outta my price range.:(

I honestly enjoy buying/selling the trucks. There's not a lot of money in it but it takes up my spare time. I need a dealer license so I can buy more.:rock:

Hellcat for $66k brand new on ebay right now!!

We both sound like broken records, maybe stop talking about doing it and just do it! :D

We both sound like broken records, maybe stop talking about doing it and just do it! :D

I've had an LLC setup for almost 2 years. I also have a spot I can use for free to have my license. Just haven't spent the 3k to get started and sent my application in:eek:

Selling our house,having our first child in January and getting laid off work earlier this summer it hasn't exactly been on the top of the list:(

You should start flipping Vipers, there's some screamin deals out there

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back