Faber best pound for pound

TheSickness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fighter in the world. Tonight he proved my point loud and clear by destroying Jens Pulver :D There is nobody better in the game as far as I can see at this point. Brilliant on the ground, awesome stand up and a granite chin...Yeah he fights in the WEC but that is only because the UFC and other organizations have yet to add a Featherweight category :rock: Anyone care to debate this ? :dontknow: :D

TheSickness said:
Fighter in the world. Tonight he proved my point loud and clear by destroying Jens Pulver :D There is nobody better in the game as far as I can see at this point. Brilliant on the ground, awesome stand up and a granite chin...Yeah he fights in the WEC but that is only because the UFC and other organizations have yet to add a Featherweight category :rock: Anyone care to debate this ? :dontknow: :D

No argument here!!

Very entertaining fighter to watch, incredible speed and power!!

TheSickness said:
Fighter in the world. Tonight he proved my point loud and clear by destroying Jens Pulver :D
Dont believe he destroyed him cause the guy went to the end, but still a good fight. I just hate lookin at him cause of that ugly butt chin he has.:D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back