factory amp

prolly 4 just a guess ....its junk anyways check the back of the speakers sometimes they will say...replace both...why do you ask??

ViperPunk said:
im going too but the wife is only allowing the cash flow for the sub right now
any improved sub-amp will destroy whats left of that factory woofer, be careful....:(

the door speakers have bigger magnets on them then that woofer...... :(

I guess Iam just an old fart,I think the factory stereo is just fine,but what do I know.

the guy at the audio shop said it would be fine for awhile as long as it is the same ohm i just cant figure it out and its not on the sub and no one seems to know

ok i found out that it is an infinity 508 watt amp and the stock sub is a 10 but that is all i know dangit!

this is BS the shop is now closed and i still dont know what the dang ohm is does anyone know how to find out cuz im going ocd about this and it is driving me crazy!!!

ViperPunk said:
this is BS the shop is now closed and i still dont know what the dang ohm is does anyone know how to find out cuz im going ocd about this and it is driving me crazy!!!

Calm down buddy...........I'll try and find it too. Does that make ya feel better?

its has a dual voice coil..........whatever that is:D

i think the stock sound system sounds great too,i did stuff the sub box with some poly fill though:p

My SRT is all stock and has by far the best factory system I have ever owned. I am 34, is that old? - Yep!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back