Factory nav

chargerman426

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I currently have a rb4 (cd based) factory nav in my 04 ram. I'm looking at changing out to the rb1 (dvd based). This should just be an easy plug in play as far as I can tell. My only question is I have seem on some sites they say it doesn't work with a premium infinity system which is what we all have. So has anyone done this? Also if anyone has one they don't want let me know. :)

I swapped mine out for an RB1 right after I bought it. The entire swap took less than 15 minutes and works just fine. The hardest part was installing the GPS antenna on top of the vent tube per the factory instructions. Kinda tight in there.

I currently have a rb4 (cd based) factory nav in my 04 ram. I'm looking at changing out to the rb1 (dvd based). This should just be an easy plug in play as far as I can tell. My only question is I have seem on some sites they say it doesn't work with a premium infinity system which is what we all have. So has anyone done this? Also if anyone has one they don't want let me know. :)

Willing to part with that RB4?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back